aberdeen-music

Warehouse VS Korova

djcaptain

To clarify.... Triple Kirks management has asked that we don't have any speculation about what happened there on Friday night are this is still a police investigation going on, or some such malarkey. That was the case at the weekend, and AFAIK is still the case now. So until one of the better mods gets here and makes a decision, I'll have to keep deleting them :)

Ahh free speech on AM.com eh.

Feel free to comment about many an "ongoing police investigation"...

As long as its not about Exodus.

Guest Gladstone
To clarify.... Triple Kirks management has contacted us and asked that we don't have any speculation about what happened there on Friday night on this site, are this is still an active police investigation going on, or some such malarkey. That was the case at the weekend, and AFAIK is still the case now. So until one of the better mods gets here and makes a decision, I'll have to keep deleting them.

*blah blah big brother blah blah etc*

Perhaps it's just me but that seems way off topic. I'm going to report you to the mods.

Guest Gladstone

I don't understand people greeting about mods deleting comments that might get the site in trouble. You're a member of the forum, that is moderated by the mods (funnily enough). It's up to them what content stays on the site. Fuck, if they just simply don't like you, they can do whatever they want and delete all your comments and ban you - it's not a democracy, it's a forum, which you choose to join.

Im not greeting. The site wont get into trouble as its public web forum. Were not the press or in court.

They will happily allow comment regarding other " ongoing police investigtions" . It double standards thats all..

I think there is at least one event from the past that might disprove this. Didn't the case end up on telly?

Guest Giles Walker
Im not greeting. The site wont get into trouble as its public web forum. Were not the press or in court.

They will happily allow comment regarding other " ongoing police investigtions" . It double standards thats all.

I dont really care. Its just annoying.

One of the moderators should go and delete this thread over at the Evening Express.

Woman found seriously hurt at Aberdeens Exodus nightclub

23-year-old critical at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

• Upvote 1

I think there is at least one event from the past that might disprove this. Didn't the case end up on telly?

Court t.v ..... Something very redneck/hillbillyish about that.

By the way Lucky Rathen, your spelling and general grammar in your totalitaryan statement was appauling and didn't make much sense. What the hell does afaik mean?

We kept comments about what happened in Exodus off the site until the police were satisfied there were no suspicious circumstances, the same as we would about any incident that may be the subject of an ongoing criminal investigation. As it stands, a girl was found injured in the club toilets, the police cleared the venue while paramedics treated her, and it remained shut on Saturday and Sunday. The police don't believe anyone else was involved and are appealing for witnesses.

I'm intrigued.

Was this a decision taken by yourselves? Or at request by the mangement at Exodus? As theres no way the police made this request.

Does this now mean its ok to discuss ?

I never said the police made the request, I said this is what we'd do in any situation like this , regardless of which club it happened in. The TKs management also wanted to avoid any discussion or reporting of the incident until the police had said it was OK to reopen the club.

So, yeah, discuss away, now. Just bear in mind that friends and relatives of the person involved in this incident will no doubt come across this thread and others on the site.

As I said, I was just intrigued.

I heard so many different accounts of this incident that I thought there might be some clarity provided on here by people who actulaly know what went on.

This is obvioulsy not the tread to discuss it.

I hope the person involved has a speedy recovery.

Lemon Tree, non?

Snafu has only just dodged the bullet today too:

Firm behind Aberdeens Snafu set for liquidation - Evening Express

Snafu has been in and out of liquidation countless times recently. It's ridiculous. Keeps me in a job though!

I just heard about the Exo incedent at work as it's a friend of a friend of a friend type thing. Sounds savage. They don't seem to be giving much away.

Im not suprised of that either, the last few times I have been in snafu it has been pretty dead. Its one of the few places in town that I get to do a decent comedy gig at so im glad its staying

according to the pandj it was buying atheneum that did in snafu, not the club itself.

Court t.v ..... Something very redneck/hillbillyish about that.

By the way Lucky Rathen, your spelling and general grammar in your totalitaryan statement was appauling and didn't make much sense. What the hell does afaik mean?

Nope sorry. Didn't realise it came off as a joke. I'm failing to see the punchline.

Oh well.

Well since you actually weren't joking, allow me to respond. Firstly, pulling someone up for their spelling and grammar is the poorest argument in the history of everything. And it's especially ironic when you yourself spell totalitarian and appalling wrongly. Secondly, my statement wasn't totalitarian in the slightest, it was just explaining why some posts on a music forum were deleted. It's hardly Nineteen Eighty-Four is it. We are not the Ministry Of Truth. There is no conspiracy. We're at war with Eurasia. We have always been at war with Eurasia. 2+2=5.

AFAIK - As far as I know.

• Upvote 1