aberdeen-music

Warehouse VS Korova

djcaptain

Rival Schools was awesome on the Playstation, though I only had the Jap version that I got from a carboot sale that I got from some ned in a beanie hat was trying pretty hard to convince me it was better than Tekken, so I never really had a clue what was going on.

Was it ever released over here? I don't care about nightclubs, so let's talk about this.

Whilst we're on a tangent about references in records, is that song you's did, "More exciting than a weekend with batman!" from that Simpsons episode where Bart opens a saving account?

Also, moving further away from the topic still, where can I download yr EP? Cuz I had it but then I went and got mah computer crashed.

Im sure both rock nights are just as good as each other, but Korova wins my heart for several reasos.

one of them being Its a change of atmosphere after going to moshulu (warehouse) for years on end

But my main beef is still with the warehouse bouncers, particularly the little bald one, hes a cock end, and warehouse/shulu refuse to do anything about him, despite most peoples beef with him.

As for the warehouse rock night itself, im sure its bangin, i just refuse to go back there as long as that cunt works there. its not even a personal fued...i always seem to hear stories about him being a knob ranging from accusing people of hitting him/stealing tenners dropped in front of him and denying it/throwing some random guy out because he apparently " laughed at him " on the way in...etc etc

its always the same guy to

but anyway, the rock nights themselves, never had a problem with korova's one, friendly as fuck, and love the atmosphere ( on fridays mainly! ) so im not about to leave and try the rampage one, but im sure its just as good and i hear good things :)

I used to go to Moshulu almost every Saturday night for about 2/3 years cos they had an awesome rock/metal night. Then all of a sudden they cancelled it and everyone that used to go there on saturday nights suddenly found themselves with no decent club to go to. So now I just don't go out of spite. Only been in there twice since they cancelled the metal night and both were gigs. Oh the money me and my mates used to spend in that place...

Korova on a Friday night is pretty decent most of the time but there's still nowhere to go on a Saturday. Which is shit.

I used to go to Moshulu almost every Saturday night for about 2/3 years cos they had an awesome rock/metal night. Then all of a sudden they cancelled it and everyone that used to go there on saturday nights suddenly found themselves with no decent club to go to. So now I just don't go out of spite. Only been in there twice since they cancelled the metal night and both were gigs. Oh the money me and my mates used to spend in that place...

Korova on a Friday night is pretty decent most of the time but there's still nowhere to go on a Saturday. Which is shit.

it got cancelled because no fucker went!

He's a bit of a madcap at the best of times. Last interview I heard from him, he was saying he'd be able to pick people off the street and say whether or not they were fans of his music, because he fully understands his audience, to the extent that he just instantly recognises them. What a chump.

I like the idea of him literally picking them up by the scruff of their neck and staring coldly into their eyes. Crazy bastard. I bet we could persuade him to go and egg his least favourite nightclub.

it got cancelled because no fucker went!

Admittedly it wasn't like they were queung out the door to get in but there were still heaps of people that went. Was usually busy enough to at least have an atmosphere. And there were definitely plenty of pissed of punters when it got cancelled.

But someone, somewhere needs to do a rock/metal night on a Saturday.