aberdeen-music

aekido web site launch

aekido

well that was fun

Maybe, if you dislike my website so much, you could tell me something constructive and state something to change, hm? Instead of just blabbering on like a tool

And thanks for the positive feedback on the wee update

Exactly what i said....!

• Upvote 1

I don't know anything about websites, but I like this. Minimalist.

One wee touch of constructive criticism, from a Joe Public point of view. The homepage with the keyboard is cool, but I'm not sure about the bio bit under that, it just seems a wee bit dull? Maybe changing the font from Times New Roman would help things out?

Soon to be updated with a custom script that allows me to add custom typefaces tho ^^

Careful with that, if you're still showing the text as a normal markup and the user doesn't have the fonts you want installed it'll just use whatever defaults they have set. So your site may not appear as intended on most people's screens.

If you're set on having your bio appear in a particular way I'd make it an image.

Nah, it is a Javascript, as long as you have Flash or Javascript enable, it loads a small flash file of the typeface, and you see it as its meant, if you dont have flash/JS enable, then you can choose a default typeface [like the one I have atm]

Quite a nifty little script