aberdeen-music

one or two pedals for sale

Paul_Victory

By that i mean two

first up ive got a morley classic wah, 30 works well, looks new, has an ace sliding mechinism for getting into the battery compartment and a sticker explaining some of the other morley pedals available (the last two statement might not be of interest to some and i respect that)

secondly ive got a danelectro free speech talk box 30 a bit tricky to get it sounding great but once you do you can sound like all your idols (as long as your idols are peter frampton and bon jovi) does wot it says on the box, unfortunatly i've lost the box

By that i mean two

first up ive got a morley classic wah, 30 works well, looks new, has an ace sliding mechinism for getting into the battery compartment and a sticker explaining some of the other morley pedals available (the last two statement might not be of interest to some and i respect that)

secondly ive got a danelectro free speech talk box 30 a bit tricky to get it sounding great but once you do you can sound like all your idols (as long as your idols are peter frampton and bon jovi) does wot it says on the box, unfortunatly i've lost the box

Might be interested in the talk box. Was going to make one but haven't gotten round to it yet and wouldn't mind getting some practice in.