aberdeen-music

Heller State - New Songs.

Aaron_Robertson

Its a bit of a shame that aberdeen cant embrace other types of music though, even though its not popular anymore.

I think this is one of the silliest things I've read on here. Aberdeen likes and enmbraces many dofferent types of music, some of which is not popular anymore, there's a strong acoustic scene, pop scene, rock scene etc, something for everyone, the problem is as soon as you start throwing your toys out of the pram you instantly start making your band a target, you're attracting so much criticism because you reacted so much to the first negative comment. In any genre a band should be adapting and changing, and as such, the problems come if all your stuff sounds exactly the same as someone elses because you're not adapting (I can't say anything about yours specifically as I havent heard it), and thats when people lose interest in that kind of music, if it comes across as a clone rather than an affectionate tribute, well all imo anyway. I would say if you valm down and take all of the criticism as good, and all criticism is valid, even if you hate it and disagree, sometimes you're so close to something it needs someone external havign a go before you see something that could be improved. It;s not always nice, and you have a right to defend yourself if you feel it's invalid, but throwing all toys out of the pram makes you an instant target.

Cheers

Stuart

Its cooler than your shite band.

And its how my voice comes out.

so shut the fuck up you fucking cunt.

and at least im playing something different to aberdeens' boring hardcore scene, which at the moment is saturated with wannabees, who spend all day on myspace seeing who has more tattoos.

look at me! I can play a beatdown!

that means im clearly more talented than anyone else on this forum.

arrogant cunt.

plus i saw your band, and they sucked dick live.

im not saying were good live, i never have - all im saying is you suck.

More of this please. It's been so long since somebody's done a good "my band is better than your band" rant. It takes me back to 2002 when the music scene was actually interesting.

• Upvote 1

Its cooler than your shite band.

And its how my voice comes out.

so shut the fuck up you fucking cunt.

and at least im playing something different to aberdeens' boring hardcore scene, which at the moment is saturated with wannabees, who spend all day on myspace seeing who has more tattoos.

look at me! I can play a beatdown!

that means im clearly more talented than anyone else on this forum.

arrogant cunt.

plus i saw your band, and they sucked dick live.

im not saying were good live, i never have - all im saying is you suck.

No need ross, like bob said higher up each to there own, this is a forum for opinions, dont like it deal with it, your never gonna make it with an attitude like that, fuck the haters man, aint that what punk (pop or other) is all about.

just cause you dont like bens style of music and he doesnt like your doesnt mean we need a name call fest. come on ti fuck, its not school !

p.s i like heller states music, sometimes. its fun

This is clearly not what this thread was meant to be about. Fraser told me about this last night, oh me oh my.

Ross Ross Ross, I am highly disappointed in you. You are such a calm wee gem normally I dont like it when you get all green and muscley.

So yeah, The songs? Rant over?

HEY! if you really really want you could go to Avoid The Morning [New Stuff On Our Page] on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads and listen to that :) PLAN?!?

Nice attempts at trying to be this guy:

SuperStock_1099R-5160-FB.jpg

But cat fights are a lot more interesting than discussing the merits of the presented music...surely?!?

So therefore...

Roscoe You're right they're all dicks. Everyone in Aberdeen that isn't in your band is a Dick and I personally would be glad if you took them to task about that fact!

Everyone else who thinks that Heller State suck balls, i was only being devils advocate, you're all right they do really love the chode. They're music is pointless and dated and if you don't force them to move to So-Cal (where they clearly want to be) then you can no longer safely call yourselves men...

lolcats-finish-him.jpg