aberdeen-music

Will Sandi write an ode for me as well?

placeboboy

Guest Gladstone
I think placeboboy is Sandi Thom.
Actually, this is a pretty good point. You know far, far too much.

Placeboboy - You are Sandi Thom and I claim my 5 prize.

Hmmm - quite the sleuth old boy.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Sandi Thom were trolling the forum as a stealth publicity stunt, I would be impressed. History tells us she's much more likely to write a terrible song about how we're all just losers trying to drag her down, though.

You've cynically ruined the illusion, but you're probably right.

Still, why would anyone want to know so much about another person who isn't really that interesting at the end of the day.

Whether it's sandi thom or not, if anybody in this area achieved any measure of success whatsoever, there would be a certain section of people queing up to slag them off for the slightest thing.

I mean, HOW DARE ANYONE ACHIEVE ANYTHING!!!!!! who gives a fuck what she does. Get a life.

Wowie, it's been months since you posted that whiney shtick. I presumed you'd become super successful and had better things to worry about.

Wowie, it's been months since you posted that whiney shtick. I presumed you'd become super successful and had better things to worry about.

Define successfull, let's see he does own and run a small record label and has one of the best studio's in the North East, so I'd guess in terms of being successfull in music he beats most people on this site as he managesto have a full time career in it.

Also, her music is gash.

Yup, a big part of my problem with her is her gash music. Also the fact that she seems completely deluded that she's some big star, whereas in fact she actually only had one hit with a novelty record.

Maybe the Evening Express should replace her column with Joe Dolce.

Seriously, give me a guitar and some time to work it out and the political connections and the stomach to put my name to it (la stew) and I could be Sandi Thom.

And mars bars. Lots of mars bars.

She's hot, too. Really hot.

I can't claim it's her music which irks me, as I don't think I've heard it (tend to not listen to crap radio, or watch MTV type stuff)...but her column was a pain, so it's :up: from me.

Don't think Joe Dolce is local enough for the EE though....and Annie Lennox would only moan about how we've all still got outside chunties, so she's out.

How's about Billy Bremner?? (not the late ginger ex-Leeds Utd one...the ace guitarist one!)

Or Lisa Milne the opera singer?

So am I, though I'm a little 'blueskinned' due to that natural malnutrition that comes from growing up in the NE of the top of this island.

Dressed+Kilt+Friends+Scotland+Charity+Fashion+nScDAZWKeepl.jpg

Wait a minute... your basic premise is flawed so all subsequent statements I made are retracted! :swearing:

What does that picture make me think she is quite amused by herself trying to squeeze out a fart....