aberdeen-music

79 Items for sale

glennbuchan

Including a TU-2, lots of CD's and DVD's, an old gameboy advance, a satellite receiver, a sony vaio laptop, a hat and much more.

Its all on ebay. Took ages. If anyone is interested in anything then either bid on ebay or we can speak through here. I'd rather trade with you guys than ebay.

Thanks!

Ebay link

As you can see most of the stuff has been given low sarting prices to encourage bidding.

Please explain to me why you own three Busted albums.

Also, how much for the Telecaster?

Most of the CDs and DVDs are not actually mine... honest. They were my old flatmates who was going to put them on some site who would give him 30p for each one. So instead of him having to package them up, I offered to take them off his hands at a reasonable price and put them on ebay. Only the biffy albums, twilight sad, minus the bear, incubus, foo fighters, etc are mine.

Wow that was embarrassing...

Telecaster is the exact same one as Murray from the Xcerts. Really rare style and very nice guitar. Perfect condition too. Haven't thought of a price yet but will have a look at it tonight, take some photos and put it up.

Sorry, think I'm going to get quite a bit more for it on ebay. It's a really nice laptop.

Laptop's are great though, you should deff get one!

No worries! It was worth a shot. It's a nice laptop indeed.

Settling for a laptop through my phone contract so it'll keep me satisfied.