aberdeen-music

BDO World Darts 2010

davidm

You missed out by not seeing the Wagner/Woods game, that match had everything. I've become a huge fan of Chizzy and hope he wins the whole tournament, i'm not sure if he has quite got the bottle for it but tonight will have helped him a lot. The turning point was really that double 5. Did any see his first game? Starting off his first ever match at the Lakeside with a 180, class.

funnily enough watched it for the first time tonight and it was smashing watching Hankey getting beat. cant believe he's 41, you'd think he was 10 years older! i always enjoy the tournament, just been too busy to catch any of the action so far.

my god i never thought i'd say this but bring back ray stubbs! colin murray is awful! clearly he knows bugger all about darts and it shows. the beeb just love murray and chuck him on any gig going. bobby george remains a legend despite the trying circumstances of having to work with that idiot murray.

I would love to see Russ Bray call a match at the Lakeside. The man is a legend and a brilliant ref, probably the best in the game at the moment. You can forgive his ridiculous calling voice for his excellent scoring and the way he handled that Manley / Lewis bust up. He is often seen in the audience as a spectator. Sadly if there ever was a merger I couldn't see any of the majors going ahead at Lakeside, it wouldn't make enough cash for Hearn!