aberdeen-music

Errors at The Lemon Tree

I remember the last time Errors played at Cab Vol in Edinburgh, I was desperate to see them however was feeling the sting of travel and ticket costs. My solution was to cycle from Aberdeen to Edinburgh in order to catch the gig, the result was two days of cycling, a night camped in a park in Dundee, and being utterly knackered for the gig. Still worth it!

Can't wait for this one, Errors gigs are always a blast.

If this is true I am offering you either guestlist for this show if you don't have a ticket already, or a copy of the new record if you do.

If this is true I am offering you either guestlist for this show if you don't have a ticket already, or a copy of the new record if you do.

I can vouch that it's true as I cycled there with him! I can probably dig up some photographic evidence somewhere.

Cycling there was great fun, although I reckon it's meant to take three days not two if you aren't being spurred on by errors gigs!

I've already got my ticket for the lemon tree though. flyingsinatra is a poor mofo, I'm sure your offer will be appreciated!