aberdeen-music

Errors at The Lemon Tree

I've got a ticket for this! Not sure why this debate has sprung up here specifically about booking fees - but one thing I'll bring to the it is why is it 10% of the "value" of the gig anyway? 10% of 8.50 for Errors is a fairly insignificant 85p. 10% of 180 or whatever a TITP ticket costs is 18. They're just bits of card or paper and they cost roughly the same to produce.

Anyways, I absolutely love the new album and I'm seriously looking forward to this show.

I always found Lemon Tree soundchecks were by far the most organised I've been involved in.

Me too, although I've only played there once. It was far and away the most organised soundcheck I've ever been involved in. I think they even sent us a letter saying: turn up at this time for your soundcheck. We did that and they were there, ready to soundcheck us, with shit set up and everything! I felt like I'd "made it" that day.

I can't make it tonight, enjoy y'all.

I spent the entire show staring at the drummer, with a stupid grin on my face! No wonder he was nominated for best Scottish drummer ever in the Dear Scotland polls

Drummer was awesome. Great band live. Good lineup, good performance all round, dunno if it was the people I was with or the mood I was in but I never really got into this gig for some reason the way i did with Los Campesinos and the Cellar gig, which was a shame, but still a good evening!

Bought the new album, it's gr8. Lovin' the opener.