aberdeen-music

Errors at The Lemon Tree

Does the Lemon Tree still charge a "booking fee" for tickets bought on the door?

An oft-misleading term, the 'booking fee' is what pays for all aspects of the Aberdeen box office, including the person who sits there and sells tickets on the night. I know it seems a bit daft but yes, the fee is still charged on the night.

An oft-misleading term, the 'booking fee' is what pays for all aspects of the Aberdeen box office, including the person who sits there and sells tickets on the night. I know it seems a bit daft but yes, the fee is still charged on the night.

So will that still be 8.50 + bf on door (same as advance prices) or will it be more expensive?

Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Those aged between 16 and 18 must not approach the bar - there is a dry bar at the back of the venue serving tins of Bru, etc, if they get thirsty.

Cheers. Just bought 5 tickets for this.

Booking fee?.

I don't want to book a ticket, I want to pay on the door, like I did hundreds of times in the past WITHOUT being charged an additional fee .

Until the booking fees are removed I will NOT be paying to enter the place .

Pity really,I have seen hundreds of great bands there, but I'd rather go to Drummonds or Tunnels or The Warehouse or The Moorings or even The Malt Mill or Globe, anywhere without booking fees is fine by me .

Booking fee?.

I don't want to book a ticket, I want to pay on the door, like I did hundreds of times in the past WITHOUT being charged an additional fee .

Pity really,I have seen hundreds of great bands there, but I'd rather go to Drummonds or Tunnels or The Warehouse or The Moorings or even The Malt Mill or Globe, anywhere without booking fees is fine by me .

As the guy has explained though, they don't charge more for paying on the door, so it probably works out cheaper than paying on the night compared to most gigs?

Booking fee?.

Until they have some mug sitting at the door not being paid for the pleasure of taking your money like the other places you mention then you'll be paying a booking fee. Would you be fooled if they just charged 10 with no booking fee?

Guest idol_wild
I made it already

Hrm, there are two possible jokes here:

One is filthy.

The other is not.

I was gonna go for the filthy one...I didn't have you down as a dirty joke sort of guy, Graeme!

Guest idol_wild

Are there posters for this gig around town at all? I just spoke to my friend who is in Aberdeen. He is a big Errors fan, regularly in town, and he had no idea this gig was on.