aberdeen-music

Muse - T in the Park Set List

MattJimF

Guest Sundaram
Is it just me' date=' or are Muse the most irritatingly over rated crap to ever release "music"?[/quote']

It's just you I think, how can you honestly say they are crap or most over rated?

Guest Sundaram
with phil here. music these days lacks a real rock god type figure. to me matt bellamy is as close aswe would get to a modern day hendrix type figure

I'm not a fan of Muse, but there's no denying he is an amazing musician!

Is it just me' date=' or are Muse the most irritatingly over rated crap to ever release "music"?[/quote']

you dont like muse... so why are you posting in a thread about the band?

personally i think they are a great band, some cool music that is pretty innovative and imho, brilliant

anyone know if there are any recordings of their set, audio or video...

David

No... they are very skilled... but then that's just opinion. Like the worst band I'd say I've seen in Aberdeen.... is yours... isn't that funny? But that's just opinion.

Guest Sundaram

It's quite a funny post, especially coming from a member of what is probaby Aberdeens best joke, oops sorry, punk band.

:bat:

nope-i'd like to see you try and pull out a performance like they did on saturday.

in your opinion you don't like them fair enough,but to question their musicianship is highly ridiculous.

DON'T. MENTION. MUSE. TO. ME

*cries* :'( (in short' date=' i was in the crush and got dragged out and had to watch the whole thing from a distance with ONE shoe. it was shit)[/quote']

that sucks! i managed to get to the front after having to go back to my tent for batteries for my camera. Got some great photo's a few from the steward side of the barrier in front of the disabled ramp. Ah the advantages of working with all the stewards on the NME stage

Muse were brilliant, Matt Bellamy is an amazing guitarist and performer and writes brilliant songs. They were my band of the weekend. Funnily enough I used to really dislike them...so perhaps I can sympathise. Bought the new album today, first thing after getting back. Shows how a band can convert you! However, I continue to hate Mull Historical Society. And Big Brovaz.

Was there on Saturday night as well. It was bloody amazing. Probabaly one of the best shows I've ever been to, the entire band was awesome and just standing there with that many people all singing along was quite mind blowing. Good setlist as well, they covered all the good stuff (and played Butterflies and Hurricans which was sooo good).

nooooo :( mull are fantastic..

..take it you won't be going to see their hmv gig tomorrow :p

Sorry dude, they just ain't my thang! But you don't want to listen to what I say because I stayed to watch Electric Six (a choice made of my own free will) straight after them. Mull played a song which apparently was to be released on Monday, which I did actually think was a cracking tune.