aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Oedo 808

Doctor Who Season 5

Written by the rather good Steven Moffat who came up with "Blink" and "The Girl in The Fireplace" I think this season could be rather decent.

Also...

karen_gillan_01_1024.jpg

She's ginger. She's lovely.

Written by the rather good Steven Moffat who came up with "Blink" and "The Girl in The Fireplace" I think this season could be rather decent.

Also...

karen_gillan_01_1024.jpg

She's ginger. She's lovely.

Agreed, she's the upside of ginge.

I liked the Weeping Angels and i'm glad they'll be returning. I'm not sold on the new guy but he gets a fair chance to persuade me otherwise.

I really liked Silence In The Library.

And hooray for Moffat 'cosI really can't stand Russell T. Davies. He's been wanking all over Dr Who for too long. That Xmas/ New year's special was symptomatic of his prolonged jizzfest so hurrah for double new blood I say.

Always tricky adjusting to a new Doc and I was skeptical the last time and he prove rather good! I think the new doc looks arite, based on a few seconds of footage that is!

Moffat is one of the great writers out their at the moment imo, I mean he wrote Coupling (greatest UK comedy of the last 10 years) and Press Gang (one of the best UK Kids TV series ever), so I'm looking forward to his Dr Who contribution, also I think matt Smitt looks like he could be quite good :)

Moffat is one of the great writers out their at the moment imo, I mean he wrote Coupling (greatest UK comedy of the last 10 years) and Press Gang (one of the best UK Kids TV series ever), so I'm looking forward to his Dr Who contribution, also I think matt Smitt looks like he could be quite good :)

Are you being serious?! Better than Peep Show, The Thick Of It, The Office/Extras, Spaced?

• Upvote 1

In the preview for the new season the new dr fires a gun.....A gun i mean WTF a fucking gun....KK i have no idea what he is shooting at but he fires a gun.....Thats just nae right .

In the preview for the new season the new dr fires a gun...

At what though? Tennant fired a gun in the last episode remember. How do you know he wasn't just starting a race at the 2012 Olympics?