Hog

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Option Paralysis

Arsis - Starve for the Devil

Minus the Bear

TesseracT - One (i think that's what it's gonna be called...)

Periphery

Fellsilent

Quo Vadis (hopefully... they've been writing since summer 2008 apparently :O)

Textures

Obsidian

Alarum

and SikTh making a glorious reunion and releasing a 3rd album... in my dreams anyway.

Field Music

this

is v good

the hooks are a bit more subtle and the whole record is a bit overlong being a double-album but it never lost my interest

i saw beach house once and thought they were the most boring band i've ever seen but what i've heard of their new record is pretty amazing

liars have something out this year as well, i think. that'll probably be worth hearing

this

is v good

the hooks are a bit more subtle and the whole record is a bit overlong being a double-album but it never lost my interest

i saw beach house once and thought they were the most boring band i've ever seen but what i've heard of their new record is pretty amazing

liars have something out this year as well, i think. that'll probably be worth hearing

Beach House are fairly somnambulistic, but I liked their first two albums and like Norway off the new one.

Others album coming out soon I'm looking forward to are Yeasayer, These New Puritans, Magnetic Fields. I've heard the new Spoon album and it is pretty decent. Later in the year The National, LCD Soundsystem and Jens Lekman amongst others.

The Unwinding Hours, Far and Deftones for me. Hoping for a new Sunny Day Real Estate album as well.

Saywhatnow!? Far and Sunny Day Real Estate are releasing new albums this year? Have I wandered into the wrong decade?

Fantastic news if true though :up:

...and goes to show I don't keep up to date with a lot of music news :down:

The Kaddish LP. It's so great. Unless something really amazing comes out I can pretty much guarantee it's my album of 2010. No filler whatsoever. Just 10 totally brilliant songs.

Apart from that looking forward to new Deftones (Heroes is it's name isn't it?), Los Camp!, Avast! and Uncalm. Sure there is more, but can't remember. With some luck and if we pull our fingers out maybe even a Carson Wells one too.

p.s. Unwinding Hours

Saywhatnow!? Far and Sunny Day Real Estate are releasing new albums this year? Have I wandered into the wrong decade?

Fantastic news if true though :up:

...and goes to show I don't keep up to date with a lot of music news :down:

Far definitely are. There are some making of videos on the blog on their myspace which are pretty cool. Really looking forward to it! Far's MySpace Blog |

Sunny Day Real Estate haven't confirmed anything about a new album, but they are back together and have been writing new material. I'm maybe being a bit optimistic for an album this year, but I hope we get a new one from them at some point. I've been listening to Diary and LP2 a lot recently which has reminded me how good they are.