aberdeen-music

Piercing

rosered

I heard that you can end up permanently losing all feeling in your clit if the piercing isn't done properly.

that sounds awful. im sure they will do it properly at rr as they seem to be experienced at the more unconventional requests. my mate got his balls pierced there, he said he had two girls doing it... one to hold him down... now that's service :love:

I saw a video of a guy getting a Prince Albert and it was fucking horrific. They pierced the bottom of his cock from the outside and and they were feeding the ring up his japs-eye. The camera cut to his face at one point and I have literally never seen a person look that traumatised in my entire life. He looked he was about to faint, puke and shit himself all at the same time.

I saw a video of a guy getting a Prince Albert and it was fucking horrific. They pierced the bottom of his cock from the outside and and they were feeding the ring up his japs-eye. The camera cut to his face at one point and I have literally never seen a person look that traumatised in my entire life. He looked he was about to faint, puke and shit himself all at the same time.

It's not that bad at all. I'm not saying i enjoyed the experience but i've felt a lot worse pain.

Rather you than me man! I find piercings pretty icky at the best of times, but I cannot imagine having someone poke sharp things into my dick would provoke any reaction from me other than sher terror.

I think, for me, it was a mind over matter situation. Once i ignored the fact that another man was holding my dick and forcing a sharp object down my boy-slit i was alright.

I think, for me, it was a mind over matter situation. Once i ignored the fact that another man was holding my dick and forcing a sharp object down my boy-slit i was alright.

So how do they do it exactly then? Give me a blow by blow account. I was watching that video through my fingers for a lot of the time.

got a link?

So how do they do it exactly then? Give me a blow by blow account. I was watching that video through my fingers for a lot of the time.

Present penis. Piercer gauges ring size. Penis is numbed. Tube pushed into Japs eye. Needle pushed into tube and exited (after a 1,2,3 count) out underneath glans on one side of the frenulum. Needle removed and ring inserted in place. Tube removed. Ball closed on ring. Thank piercer. Walk like John Wayne back to car.

Present penis. Piercer gauges ring size. Penis is numbed. Tube pushed into Japs eye. Needle pushed into tube and exited (after a 1,2,3 count) out underneath glans on one side of the frenulum. Needle removed and ring inserted in place. Tube removed. Ball closed on ring. Thank piercer. Walk like John Wayne back to car.

Did you get the smallest ring, then? LOL

Seriously, that sounds like a fucking nightmare. :down: I concede my masculinity and you may collect any man points I have accumulated during my life.

Do you take the ring out periodically or does it just stay in? Do chicks dig it?

Did you get the smallest ring, then? LOL

Seriously, that sounds like a fucking nightmare. :down: I concede my masculinity and you may collect any man points I have accumulated during my life.

Do you take the ring out periodically or does it just stay in? Do chicks dig it?

Chortle :)

I don't like taking it out but i obviously clean it daily. At the risk of sounding like a total cleft, i've never had any complaints. I get a lot more sensation from it in all honesty so it's a winner.

Who says chicks don't like metal heads eh? Now Phil gives the ladies two studs for the price of one with his cervix-smashing penile jewellery.

Arguably the best post I've seen on this site.