aberdeen-music

Xbox Live Arcade

Le Stu

I haven't been on there for a while but I just picked up Alien Breed Evolution, the remake of the old Amiga games. It's good but maybe a bit easy and it has all the plod of Dead Space. I just love wastin' bugs though. You can really nail those fuckers quick if you use the radar.

I've got some points left which are probably going on Braid. I'm thinking that's a pretty fine investment but I see many new goodies since I last looked.

I just completed Braid on PC. It's currently 1.70 on Steam until tomorrow.

Apart from that, you can't go wrong with Rez HD, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Bionic Commando: ReArmed, Ikaruga or Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix on XBLA.

Damn, that's pressure! Braid seems like something I'd enjoy playing on my big TV with my 360 joypad more but it's still 1200 MS points which is what, ten times as much as that? I'll have to consider this over some drinks. Thanks for the heads up!

I had a quick go of the Ikaruga demo and I'm very tempted but also very scared. I like your other suggestions but lament how shitey the 360 D-Pad is, especially for fighting games. I downloaded the R-Type Dimensions demo which is GORGEOUS, albeit just R-Type 1 & 2 underneath the gloss, but I'm not playing that on the 360 pad.

trials HD! get it, best game on arcade by far

i hear murmurs of an HD version of perfect dark and a 2D (old skool side scrolling al la one and two on the mega drive) but with 3d backgrounds version of sonic, also in HD. i cant fucking wait for that like. it's going to be tits.

I've seen that and I did wonder if it could be my 21st Century Kickstart fix (if anyone remembers that old C64 classic) I'll have to check it out when my internet connection isn't being ghey.

Perfect Dark would be awesome but Goldeneye HD would be so good it would have to be made illegal. Currently this isn't a problem as all the corporations who own the various rights have decided they're too greedy to make any money out of it.

Perfect Dark XBLA: Re-Skinned Elvis Has Entered The Building - Perfect Dark - Kotaku - screens and info on p - diddy HD

seriosuly, get yourself 1300 gamerpoints and buy trials and the new patch with extra levels and stuff. you won't regret it.

the voices are done by rake yohn, brandon dicamillo and brandon novak i think it is

as for hd goldeneye : GoldenEye: Source mod for Half-Life 2 - Mod DB

all you need is steam, any Source game and a little patience to figure out how to join games (if you're not already a pc gaming MOFO)

best part, its free! (other than any other steam game purchase)