aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
JaseyBoi

Happy New Year

Me i fell asleep last night at 8pm and woke up at 4am this morninf wide awake lol....Today i have the inlaws coming over and im cooking a big meal...Whats everyone else upto on this day when britain stops for alcohol....

Me i fell asleep last night at 8pm and woke up at 4am this morning

Haha! Brilliant, I did that about 4 years ago.

I just decided to sit this one out, wasn't feeling particularly inspired to party.

We usually have a family meal on New Years - personally I've always considered this to be the BIG holiday up in Scotland, bigger than Xmas if you don't have kiddy-winks.

So a few drinks later in the day should be in order.

I wish everyone the best of health and fortune for 2010!

I just hope nothing changes too much in 2010.

Afternoon sessions in the Moorings, after pub parties, childish behaviour and meeting new 'randoms' that become regulars.

I never want to grow up.

Does anybody know of any shops or takeaways that are open today? Can't just eat Xmas chocolate all day...

Collections only for pizza hut. Some select larger stores I.e asda,tesco are open briefy. Apart from that there aint much.

Ah well...another year

All the best to you all for 2010....

(even to the sods who have baited me this past year.....kidding!)

:up:

Does anybody know of any shops or takeaways that are open today? Can't just eat Xmas chocolate all day...

eagle may on hardgate, i shall be there later trying to recover and feel less like a great big bag of aids....

I felt like shit most of yesterday and stayed in bed until 6. Went to Irish Village (in Dubai) around 7 and started to feel better. Met fuckloads of Dundonians, got my kilt lifted heaps then went to a party at someone's house until 8am. Fucking magic.

Panda Valley on Rosemount I think could be open? It's always open quite late on Hogmany if that means anything?

I spent it freezing my bum off at the Edinburgh street party, watching Frightened Rabbit and the fireworks. Drank lots of beer and hip flasks on the street until going to a flat party, to which I then crashed out at 6am.

Suffering with a really bad cold now, but it was worth it :)

I spent it freezing my bum off at the Edinburgh street party, watching Frightened Rabbit and the fireworks. Drank lots of beer and hip flasks on the street until going to a flat party, to which I then crashed out at 6am.

Suffering with a really bad cold now, but it was worth it :)

I wish you were my teacher when i was in school:(