aberdeen-music

Avenged Sevenfold Drummer Dies

keeno

• 1 month later...

Mike Portnoy of Dream Theater is going to be drumming on their new album. Wtf? One of the greatest drummers of all time.... with one of the worst bands of all time. The only thing I can say as at least he's an arrogant twat so his ego will fit in nicely.

However unless A7X turn out some crazy prog rock/metal album, without the horrible vox, I doubt it will be worth listening to.

• 4 weeks later...

It's nice to see you lovely Aberdeen folk care so much.

really though, even if you don't like the band (which i've been made fully aware that you don't) I think you should at least have the decency to shut the fuck up. He's dead, and you're mocking him. If that was your band mate, or a member of one of your favourite bands, i'm sure you'd be fucking gutted.

Being on the hate mail... once again.

really though, even if you don't like the band (which i've been made fully aware that you don't) I think you should at least have the decency to shut the fuck up. He's dead, and you're mocking him. If that was your band mate, or a member of one of your favourite bands, i'm sure you'd be fucking gutted.

I think Marks and Spencers stock anti-bunch underwear. Maybe check it out.

:up:

I think Marks and Spencers stock anti-bunch underwear. Maybe check it out.

:up:

I do like the referral to bunched up underwear, fair game. But come on. He's dead and I think you should have some respect. That's all. Don't be taking the piss out of him, at the end of the day he's 28 and he died. Also, the drugs test in the autopsy came out inconclusive.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

crying_baby.jpg

wah.jpg