aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
keeno

Avenged Sevenfold Drummer Dies

JIMMY "THE REV" SULLIVAN | Avenged Sevenfold

I know I hate them but it's still a shame when someone dies so young. I hope as a mark of respect they stop making music....

That's a shame. Though I did always notice the drummer was markedly more of a ridiculous tool than the rest of this band of mongoloids its a pity he died so young.

Mike Portnoy of Dream Theater is going to be drumming on their new album. Wtf? One of the greatest drummers of all time.... with one of the worst bands of all time. The only thing I can say as at least he's an arrogant twat so his ego will fit in nicely.

However unless A7X turn out some crazy prog rock/metal album, without the horrible vox, I doubt it will be worth listening to.

It's nice to see you lovely Aberdeen folk care so much.

really though, even if you don't like the band (which i've been made fully aware that you don't) I think you should at least have the decency to shut the fuck up. He's dead, and you're mocking him. If that was your band mate, or a member of one of your favourite bands, i'm sure you'd be fucking gutted.

Being on the hate mail... once again.

Drugs I think, I dont have any sympathy. If you choose to abuse drugs hard whether it be old or young your gonna pay for it!

really though, even if you don't like the band (which i've been made fully aware that you don't) I think you should at least have the decency to shut the fuck up. He's dead, and you're mocking him. If that was your band mate, or a member of one of your favourite bands, i'm sure you'd be fucking gutted.

I think Marks and Spencers stock anti-bunch underwear. Maybe check it out.

:up:

I think Marks and Spencers stock anti-bunch underwear. Maybe check it out.

:up:

I do like the referral to bunched up underwear, fair game. But come on. He's dead and I think you should have some respect. That's all. Don't be taking the piss out of him, at the end of the day he's 28 and he died. Also, the drugs test in the autopsy came out inconclusive.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

crying_baby.jpg

wah.jpg