aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost Of Fudge

BEST EXTREME ACT - Fudge's Local Music Awards 2010

The Fudge Awards are an annual celebration of the best bands Aberdeen has to offer us all. We'll be dishing out glittering prizes during the actual awards ceremony, and we'll even invite the winning acts to come up onstage and make acceptance speeches to their adoring public. We'll also have three bands playing. It all happens at The Moorings Bar on Saturday 6th February: stick it in your diary. We'll be donating all the money raised to charity.

THE FUDGE AWARDS - BEST 'EXTREME' ACT 2010

As well as this online poll (remember, you can pick more than one band!), you can also vote in person at the Moorings on Saturday nights up until the awards: you'll get a paper voting slip as you come in the door. If you don't, ask the doorgirl.

All of these votes will be totalled to arrive at our worthy champions...

The Nominees:

ABLACH

Ablach on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

BONESAW

Bonesaw **Split EP w/ Bone Gnawer, OUT NOW!!!*** on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

CHOOSE YOUR FATE

Choose Your Fate on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

MY MINDS WEAPON

MY MINDS WEAPON (Looking For A New Vocalist) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

THE DOGS BOTOX

nae website

UNCALM

Uncalm ( New Tracks. New Members) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

My Mind's Weapon??? A blatant attempt to wind up Gus Merchant surely?

Ablach get my vote as they are the only ones I've seen and I bought their CD. It made my ears hurt so that's extreme enough for me..

fuck! I never noticed the multiple vote thing either. Uncalm just pipped Ablach to the post for me musically, but Ablach are doing great thing with that festival of fastness in Europe. Need to geyt my hands on Aon.

Hell either way I'm happy to actually kno Ablach won last year without realising. Personally I want it to be a three way tie between Ablach,Bonesaw and Uncalm.

Bbbbbut!!!!! Ablach are faster and therefore appease the gods of Chorley so we win.

Dog's Botox is Rapunzel Wizard's band. The one that do songs about White Trainers and White Van Men and wrapping kids in cotton wool.

How the fuck Uncalm are raping everyone in this I have no idea.

Jesus dont perform gigs, they perform miracles.

This had me in stitches!

I have it all on video...I need to put them up so you can witness the miracles over and over again.