aberdeen-music

Was santa good to you?

JaseyBoi

I haven't got round to getting one because I don't compete, but the guys at our school who spar a lot tell me it's better to spend the extra money and get a gumshield from your dentist (another reason why I haven't bothered yet, no dentist). It'll fit better and be a lot more comfortable than boil and bite ones. Think they cost about 30-40

His mates father is a dentist but he hasn't gotten round to getting an appointment yet, yeah a lot of them seem more aimed at rugby... thanks for the advice :)

Yeah, just go for the dentist ones. I played rugby, which I imagine means a lot less direct hits to the face than what yr man will be getting and I still lost teeth with the cheap shockdoctor ones in.

Martina Cole's "Hard Girls" and the usual girly stuff of perfume, toiletries and pjs.

I loved watching The Take on tv, and thought the Hard Girls book would be a great read - it's not, it lasted me a few hours and 3/4 of the way through I'd already figured out who the murderer was. I've leant it to my mum and no doubt she'll figure it out quicker than I did because she's a smartarse.

Is Hard Girls a new book? Really like her books, the Take was great

Santa, you cunt.

Where's me fookin Prrrrrrrram!?

I got a selection of chocolates and skin care products...going to be very fat but at least I will have good skin!

Got a pretty fantastic canvas of Ziggy which I am pretty chuffed about.