aberdeen-music

Was santa good to you?

JaseyBoi

I musta been a good boy this year as i got heaps lol...

The broons annual

More Amag membership

Gum Shield

New Cup (crotch)

couple of silverstar signature tee-shirts

Cage Fighting accessories

New Trainers

New Amag Tee-shirt

Crockery Set

Pots and Pans set

Oh and 60 worth of calvin clien boxer shorts or as i call them calvin cleft as there never oot yer arse....60 though for 3 pairs....I'd never ever ever never pay that for x3 pair of boxers like.....NEVER.

Got heaps of cool stuff, but the highlight had to be my girlfriend saying yes to my Christmas Day proposal.

Best Christmas I've had in a long time, plus I now get to buy all of the stuff I want without thinking people might have bought it for me. Well, my Birthday is the 6th of January but my fiance (that is fucking weird!) has told me that she hasn't bought me any bass stuff.

Also, my cousin gave me his Selmer head and 1x18 cab so he doesn't have to get it out of my Auntie and Uncles house. Bonus!

Got heaps of cool stuff, but the highlight had to be my girlfriend saying yes to my Christmas Day proposal.

Best Christmas I've had in a long time, plus I now get to buy all of the stuff I want without thinking people might have bought it for me. Well, my Birthday is the 6th of January but my fiance (that is fucking weird!) has told me that she hasn't bought me any bass stuff.

Also, my cousin gave me his Selmer head and 1x18 cab so he doesn't have to get it out of my Auntie and Uncles house. Bonus!

Gratz sir!

Wow, you lasted all of what? 4 months!? Good job, compadre.

The course wasn't for me and a death in the family finally made me decide to come home, work for a year, then do a different course at Aberdeen uni. What's the problem with that?

I musta been a good boy this year as i got heaps lol...

The broons annual

More Amag membership

Gum Shield

New Cup (crotch)

couple of silverstar signature tee-shirts

Cage Fighting accessories

New Trainers

New Amag Tee-shirt

Crockery Set

Pots and Pans set

Oh and 60 worth of calvin clien boxer shorts or as i call them calvin cleft as there never oot yer arse....60 though for 3 pairs....I'd never ever ever never pay that for x3 pair of boxers like.....NEVER.

Do you know where your gum shield came from? It's boyo's birthday in March and he still hasn't got one even though he's been going to training properly since the start of the year. There's some website that you can send away your imprint but their designs are shit, any advice?

He is a member on here but the cunt's never on so hopefully he won't see this...

I got mine from AMAG as i was told that most of the sports shops gum sheilds are more designed for rugby and other sports not for being smashed in the face/mouth with fists.....So yeah i just got mine from there.....

There are a few places online including ebay that do really nice tapout gum shields but again im informed that the tapout gumsheilds near make you gag as there so big...

I also got martina coles the take on dvd which im looking forward to watching....Also got chuck season one which i have started watching and suprisingly quite enjoying it...Its nice and light for the festive holidays you know .....lol