aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Scootray

Brittany Murphy dead?

yep, its on the sky news website and also the sun, still developing story but seems its true.

she looks ill in all the recent pictures of her so probably eating disorder or a nice big pile of crack.....

She was 32, so...

I wasn't sure what age she was, i was asking, but i see now it looks more like i was just questioning the exclusiveness of the 27s club. never mind.

She was super great as Luanne in King of the Hill. That shit is important.

Good call. In fact I'd forgotten how many good things she'd been in, Sin City etc. RIP.

She was super great as Luanne in King of the Hill. That shit is important.

She's probably my least favourite character in that, but you're right. That is definitely important.

Is it wrong that I found her most appealing as the junkie slut in 'Spun'? It probably is.

I hadn't found any reasons to dislike her so I found the initial discovery quite sad. I'm over it though because I'm fickle.

The media seems to keep citing that "8 Mile was her breakthrough moment".

If I was an actress (even a shit one) and the media referenced my greatest moment as film where I licked my hand and then simulated sticking it up my fanny I would be GUTTED.

She was best in Sin City I think.

I like the bit in Just Married where they break the plug socket trying to charge the battery to a monster dildo. That's how she'll be remembered, the filthy slag. Nothing even remotely similar happens in Sin City. Shit film.