Pros:

-Boobs

-Punching Nazis the face

-Can Drive old car off a cliff, smoke a fag and punch a Nazi in the face

Cons:

-Sometimes you have to find a Nazi before punching his face

-Driving sucks

-Sometimes the Nazi will punch your face

Ultimately it's shallow, unpolished and cheesy but hillariously funny and enjoyable. I've gotten a lot of kicks from it so far. Maybe wait until it's a 10 though?

im sorry but your review combined with the description and reviews from amazon has convinced me of my first impulse purchase of 2010, yas min

I think how much enjoyment you get will really boil down to how willing you are to play just to fuck around. If you need your games tightly plotted and polished to a shine, then Assassin's Creed II is probably more your thing. If you like to make your own fun and never tire of stealth killing Nazis, this is ace. Also the boobs are pretty good.

FACT: The character sometimes says "Oh shoite, Oi'm bleedin all o'er the ploice!" or "Mother fuck!". More 12yr olds should write video games, because 'adult' video game plots are boring.

Adult game plot: Some terrorists have staged a coup in Fuckaduckastan. Please take a unit in and kill them. Oh, one dude on your team is totally going to sell you out, btw, yawn bore bore.

'Proper' video game plot: Okay, so there's this nazi wizard and he has a dragon, yeah? But it's okay, because it's the year 20XX and you have a magic sword that can talk and also you have robot legs.

• Upvote 1

'Proper' video game plot: Okay, so there's this nazi wizard and he has a dragon, yeah? But it's okay, because it's the year 20XX and you have a magic sword that can talk and also you have robot legs.

I beg you, make this game! I need it!

That reminds me of this:

and this:

saboteur_01.gifsaboteur_03.gif ?

I would never play a new version of the game because the old spectrum version I had was unbeatable.