aberdeen-music

Question

jeanner1967

I don't know what a UA Monday is but it sounds all right, I think health food/altrnative therapy shops might be a better bet than a head shop, but as I've been out of the city for 4 years, best google if no-one here can give a definitive answer. Much luck, viva Cognitive Liberty.

You don't even like Pink Floyd so you obviously don't have a clue about getting high man.

I'm going to phone round all the oil companies asking if they have a member of staff called Jean or Jeanner born in '67 then I'm going to tell them about your wicked ways!

You don't even like Pink Floyd so you obviously don't have a clue about getting high man. !

Excellent, a common conceit shared by many of those cult adherents, er Floyd fans, man, is that they have the last word on wigging out and being mashed, Hawkwind are much funnier on a mash, as is all of 70s reggae...*carries on self-righteously for, like, an hour*...yeah man, what was that, what time are the Allman Brothers on?

Excellent, a common conceit shared by many of those cult adherents, er Floyd fans, man, is that they have the last word on wigging out and being mashed, Hawkwind are much funnier on a mash, as is all of 70s reggae...*carries on self-righteously for, like, an hour*...yeah man, what was that, what time are the Allman Brothers on?

I trust Afroman was included in your hour long monologue!

...*exaggerated pinched face inhalation*...*cough* *cough*...awww good shit man

To the person who posted this thread ..... You're a twat!

You work offshore,probably get paid a fair amount of money and I'm 100% sure that you're aware of unannounced urine analysis tests but you put yourself through what I imagine is a bountiful amount of stress over the possibility of losing your job for a few good tokes.

Anyway best way to pass it is to drink around 7 pints of water a day. Take some pills to loosen your bowels. If you have access to the equivilent of a steam room then spend a couple of hours there to sweat out the toxins.

Nothing much else apart from that.

Have the healthiest diet you can I.e. Shitloads of fruit and veg to get all those good vits and nutrients in your system. Rumours are abound of drinking pineapple juice but I'm yet to hear any positive feedbak from this.

Hope this helps.

Twat!!!