aberdeen-music

Craig Levein - Scotland Manager?

Lemonade

I know all the websites and newspapers are saying 'Craig Levein appointed in the morning' etc, so they can say they had the first scoop...

...but I can officially say that he has signed the contract! My man in the know, who has given me SFA scoops in the past regarding lineups, backroom/playing squad sqwabbles (sp?), has just sent me a text to confirm that compensation has been agreed and he'll be unveiled in the morning.

Delighted! He'll have a huge say in how the youth development programmes are run in Scotland as well; which is great news for the long term.

I know all the websites and newspapers are saying 'Craig Levein appointed in the morning' etc, so they can say they had the first scoop...

...but I can officially say that he has signed the contract! My man in the know, who has given me SFA scoops in the past regarding lineups, backroom/playing squad sqwabbles (sp?), has just sent me a text to confirm that compensation has been agreed and he'll be unveiled in the morning.

Delighted! He'll have a huge say in how the youth development programmes are run in Scotland as well; which is great news for the long term.

You're friends with Gordon Smith, aren't you? You complete tit. :up:

Finally.....

Craig Levein agrees two-year deal as Scotland manager - Telegraph

24 hours later than "exclusively revealed" by Chic Young, er, I mean RossP.

It was signed and sealed when I exxxxclusively revealed on here the other day... there was just a wee bit of bother about whether the 250,000 odd was to be paid in one go or installments. They couldn't unveil him until that wee hiccup was sorted out.

My source is a good un, who's never been wrong. If you look at the SFA heirarchy and consider where i'm from... it's pretty easy to guess who my 'contact' is :up:

I'm torn - my natural instinct is to say that Boyd is a little prima donna cunt who should get nowhere near the Scotland team...but he's been knocking in the goals....

he is a little cocknose, but i would have him in the starting 11 all day long when you compare what utter shite we have in comparison

Avril must have the best press agent in Scotland. I can't believe that people get taken in by his hoofball bullshit. I mean, what the fuck has he ever actually achieved? At the LSC he had lumps of wood like de Vries and McKenna battering fuck out of anything that moved, he was a holocaust at Leicester, and at the PJMs he's taken them to the heady heights of consecutive fifth placed finishes. Jimmy Calderwood's record is superior, and he's a fat fucking balloon.

alex miller must have a good agent too, never achieved anything of note in management either, unless you count cleaning boots at liverpool when they won in europe.

Wilkie for captain.