aberdeen-music

Bands doing Album gigs

Brymon

the get up kids - something to write home about would be amazing.

This.

Or

Symposium - One Day at a Time

Refused - The Shape of Punk to Come

Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American

RATM - Evil Empire

aereogramme - my heart has a wish....at cottiers theatre with the 360 sound thing would be nice.

What a night btw! How many years ago was that? After show party Pro-ev...epic red wine on white carpet stain... etc etc

Good times :up:

last time i seen maiden they played the whole new album "matter of life and death" start to finish then 5 classic songs,

wasnae too impressed it's a good album but if they are doing an entire album id rather they did either the first one album "iron maiden" or "number of the beast" all the way through

I was disappointed that night. Not really interested in new Maiden and hadn't even heard the album.

:down:

Evil Empire and In Utero = yes.

I think that seeing ATDI performing Relationship of Command would be great (as long as they played the songs and avoided the wankery that is everpresent in The Mars Volta's live shows). Also Tool doing Lateralus would be a site to behold. Also Fleetwood Mac performing Rumours, especially when Stevie Nicks was still a slamming hottie.

Bob Mould doing everything ever, over a weekend festival. Bobstock.

Friday:

Everything Falls Apart

Metal Circus

Zen Arcade

New Day Rising

Saturday:

Flip your Wig

Candy Apple Grey

Warehouse Songs and Stories

Copper Blue

Beaster

F.U.E.L.

Sunday:

Black Sheets of Rain

Bob Mould S/T

Last Dog and Pony Show

(not Modulate because it's shite)

Body of Song

District Lines

Life and Times

He could skip the filler tracks on some of his solo records, as instructed by me. It would be great. Obviously I couldn't pay Mould. But he seems like that kind of chap that would do it for the love of the game. Possibly.

and also, if they actually play live, Deathspell Omega's last album: Fas - Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum

Can't see DSO crawling out from under their rock, but that would be good for sure - though I prefer "Si Monumentum..." myself.

Managed to see Slayer play through Reign In Blood in 2005 (I think). Won't ever need to see them again after that.