aberdeen-music

Bands you just can't stand

Soda Jerk

Kanye West.

Why he thinks so highly of himself I'll never understand. All his records are shit without exception yet any rapper that is a bit intelligent and/or slightly unorthodox is instantly compared to him, thus putting me off instantly. Then you get people with no interest in hip hop who say 'oh but I quite like Kanye West' as if he exists outwith the genre... Of all the 'slightly leftfield' hip hop to choose from you go for that cunt?! It's not as if he has zero talent, he actually has negative talent. I get that there is a need for accessible, unthreatening hip hop to let suburban white people feel 'street' but this shouldn't be acheived through generic beats that have been around for decades, half arsed samples and a rapping style that rivals the shipping forecast for tedious monotony.

And his face annoys me. He's all jaw. I can't get behind that, I just can't.

Nirvana? Alright if you don't like them, but "terrible" ?

Bah. Other people and their opinions.

I'm glad it was left just at that. That's all it is - opinion.

Rep given for not going down the route of telling me how incorrect I am and ranting vigourously (sp?). Too often I get that for having a differing opinion.

Now that I've repped you, unleash the fury :laughing::up:

Guest Gladstone
What is your gripe on my age?

I was quite young, but believe or not they still worked a few years after their release when i was old enough to work out to play them. I still have it in the attic at my folks house.

Want to bring up my avatar next? because as far as i know your probably not going to allow me to appreciate Star Wars because it was released before i was born.

You need to learn to respect your elders, young man. :moody:

What is your gripe on my age?

I was quite young, but believe or not they still worked a few years after their release when i was old enough to work out to play them. I still have it in the attic at my folks house.

Want to bring up my avatar next? because as far as i know your probably not going to allow me to appreciate Star Wars because it was released before i was born.

Claiming you're nostalgic aboust something that came out before you were born is ghey.

• Upvote 1

Black Eyed Peas, ever since I heard the line "I'm so three thousand and eight, you're so two thousand and late" I've wanted to smash that ugly, witch faced bints puss in with a sledge hammer. I would still give her one first mind, just with a bag over her head.

Wow, you're a treasure, aren't you?