aberdeen-music

Bands you just can't stand

Soda Jerk

The Stone Roses are the worst thing to ever exist. This statement isn't even hyperbolic. I truly want someone to stand on Ian Brown's windpipe until he ceases to breathe.

Their fucking debut is just him mumbling some wankshite about how he "is the ressurection" over the same beat for however long that God awful album goes on for.

And don't get me started on those Arcade Fire wankers. Music for people who would arserape Pitchfork if given the opportunity.

The Stone Roses are the worst thing to ever exist.

Not really though.

I offer up to the prosecution -

Elton John

Simply Red

Celine Dion

Hanson

Nickelback

East 17

Sandi Thom

Amy MacDonald

Sting's solo career

Phil Collins

Queen minus Freddie

Spandau Ballet

Anything that has stemmed from X Factor

Piers Morgan

Amanda Holden

Jamie Oliver (especially his fat tongue)

Loose Women

Jeremy Kyle

The defence rests.

The Stone Roses are the worst thing to ever exist. This statement isn't even hyperbolic. I truly want someone to stand on Ian Brown's windpipe until he ceases to breathe.

Their fucking debut is just him mumbling some wankshite about how he "is the ressurection" over the same beat for however long that God awful album goes on for.

And don't get me started on those Arcade Fire wankers. Music for people who would arserape Pitchfork if given the opportunity.

LOLno...

:swearing:!"^$%&*$"%^&^%$:swearing:

I'm sorry to Jan/Alan and I'm sure many other people. I'd thought it'd be an unpopular choice but I've listened to them countless times and I do not get it at all. The band themselves bore me but it's the fact they're hailed as legendary and amazing that really pisses me off.

(Braces for impact)

I'm sorry to Jan/Alan and I'm sure many other people. I'd thought it'd be an unpopular choice but I've listened to them countless times and I do not get it at all. The band themselves bore me but it's the fact they're hailed as legendary and amazing that really pisses me off.

(Braces for impact)

You're scientifically inaccurate.

Has anyone said the Kooks yet? The fuckin Kooks .

I would say that, but they always seem to have these awesome middle 8ths, or turnarounds, or third section bits in their otherwise mediocre songs.