aberdeen-music

Bands you just can't stand

Soda Jerk

I did see them in concert but they spent so much time pissing around onstage I became angered inside. Perhaps this tainted my perception of their music. And a girl made me go.

elitismdiagram600.gif

Admittedly the live Modest Mouse stuff I've seen online does paint a slightly poorer picture of them. Their recordings are really very nice though.

Lending credence to your theory that all bands have at least one good song I like Running in the Family.

And he's funny in this:

YouTube - MARK KNOPFLER, LEMMY, DAVID GILMOUR, MARK KING, GARY MOORE IN "FRENCH AND SAUNDERS"

Genius! I was thinking about this clip the other day and wondering where I would find it since I couldn't remember what show it was from.

Oh, and just to get this post back on topic I hate the fucking Black Eyed Peas

You know who really make my piss boil? Tool. Fucking Tool. What an absolute atrocious shower of shit this band is. I don't give a flying fuck how innovative and progressive some gumby metal fuckwit whose idea of a forward-thinking band is System of a Down think they are, I don't care how many unconventional time signatures they can fit into a single song, I don't care how much weird, artsy bullshit with deep, symbolic meanings Adam Jones can fit into their videos, I don't care if Maynard Keenan just acts like an unlikeable asshole just to take the piss outta journalists LOL; their songs are boring as fuck and they're pretentious beyond belief. I hate Tool. Fuck Tool.

• Upvote 1

You know who really make my piss boil? Tool. Fucking Tool. What an absolute atrocious shower of shit this band is. I don't give a flying fuck how innovative and progressive some gumby metal fuckwit whose idea of a forward-thinking band is System of a Down think they are, I don't care how many unconventional time signatures they can fit into a single song, I don't care how much weird, artsy bullshit with deep, symbolic meanings Adam Jones can fit into their videos, I don't care if Maynard Keenan just acts like an unlikeable asshole just to take the piss outta journalists LOL; their songs are boring as fuck and they're pretentious beyond belief. I hate Tool. Fuck Tool.

Yessssssss