aberdeen-music

Bands you just can't stand

Soda Jerk

Guest Gladstone
Certainly a reasonable pop song, but do you remember the amount of praise he got from mainstream media, because he wrote the song himself? It was ridiculous, as if it was almost unheard of.

Darius did a good job of summing up how fucking against that sort of thing Cowell and his Pop Idol / X Factor wankers are though. I seem to remember he asked and asked to play one of his own songs on the show and they wouldn't let him.

And Colour Blind was a good tune.

Darius did a good job of summing up how fucking against that sort of thing Cowell and his Pop Idol / X Factor wankers are though. I seem to remember he asked and asked to play one of his own songs on the show and they wouldn't let him.

And Colour Blind was a good tune.

Yeah, he hates them so much, he appeared on two different audition/elimination/karaoke shows. What a rogue!

Chris Rea has enjoyed a long career being dull, boring, predictable and churning out the same crap over and over and over again.

and this time of year he gets bloody airplay with that abortion of a song 'driving home for christmas' yes we know Rea, you've been telling us for 20 years, you must have a shit car if you still haven't made it you cock.

I don't find them over pretentious at all, they were picked up by over pretentious people and that's where their reputation comes from. Maynard is the voice of the band and winds up interviews a lot. apart from that i don't see them coming out on TV and going "We are mind blowing, and just THE SHIT!".

Oh come on man...

Chris Rea has enjoyed a long career being dull, boring, predictable and churning out the same crap over and over and over again.

and this time of year he gets bloody airplay with that abortion of a song 'driving home for christmas' yes we know Rea, you've been telling us for 20 years, you must have a shit car if you still haven't made it you cock.

That is creepy, just as I opened this thread, that very song came on my iTunes...

o_O

I find eating polystyrene a little like eating popcorn, and popcorn is AWESOME!

I just think Nelly is a really good rapper. "East coast, I know you shaking right. Down south, I know you bouncing right". I just can't imagine Nelly with a pen and a pad, scribbling this stuff down, reading it back and saying "job's a good 'un".

What a clown.