aberdeen-music

Bands you just can't stand

Soda Jerk

Already been mentioned about 20 times, but Oasis are the biggest musical atrocity that has emerged since the dawn of the human race. Absolute fucking travesty of a band. I hate everything about this detestable mob of wankers, from their cunty attitudes to the fact that everyone in the world who doesn't have a fucking clue about rock and roll sees them as some kind of musical revelation. Turgid, dreadful shite that should never have got out of the Mancunian pubs that it emerged from.

Normally when I hear a band that I don't care for I just brush it aside and forget about them, but there's something about this band that just compels me to go and blow up a school or something. Maybe it's the way Noel plays the same boring scale for every solo he's ever written, maybe it's the fact that the Brothers Cunt are never out of the tabloids, maybe it's the fact that they swagger around the place like a bunch of pissed-up neddy arsewipes, maybe it's the fact Liam is hailed by many idiots as one of the best frontmen of all time but all he fucking does is stand there with a tambourine behind his back as he sings out of his nose. Regardless, I hate them.

I did a little jig of delight when Noel left. Delighted.

• Upvote 4