aberdeen-music

Rat Daddy/Radio Lucifer/King Liar... TONIGHT!

Jimmy Lucifer

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was talking to a couple of the king liar guys today. i would of liked to of went but as i said to them i dont have a penny to my name which makes me poverty stricken. which is jizz.

sounds decent though. i would of liked to of seen radio lucifer again.

If you kids dig Rock n' Roll, then I urge you to attend. The future of the free world is at stake for Christ's sake. If you do not, Rat Daddy will break your legs. They are tough and have knives which they can use as well as Chavez from Young Guns.

Also, this will be your last chance to see Radio Lucifer before they literally descend into Hell to become Lucifer's personal house band.

As for King Liar and the Brutes they will play every song ever written, just for you, in glorious quadraphonic sound. They will also be exposing their withered genitals in a sponsored strip for ITV's Telethon - so it's all in a good cause.

My scum bag friends are all on holiday or working for the clampdown so I'm making a solo mission' date=' the realisation that I've probably missed the KLATB Experience is slowly kicking in.[/quote']

They are on last... so tis unlikely you've missed them.

*looks towards road and ponders crossing again*

it was awesome. all the cool kids were there. frosty jack, swingin ryan, me...

radio lucifer played one of their better shows despite string snappage on james' part. rat daddy were total rock bastards. more leather than you can dream of. project S.A.M. refused to answer my question so i refuse to comment on king liar.

mel

great night

Radio Lucifer and King Liar were awesome,not sure about the Rat Daddy cover of Flock of Seagulls though,in fact that, coupled with the make up,two dangly earrings and wet look leather shirt made Dr Drakes seem more like Club 2000,ha ha ha,Rat Daddy mix too many styles in each song and just when you think they are going to explode,they turn a good tune into a safe very un rock and roll dirge.I remember the 80s ,and they are better to be left as a distant memory,especially Flock of Seagulls who were never cool,in fact they personified just how shit everything became after the punk and new wave scene cooled down,leaving crap bands with even crapper hairstyles to disturb our TV screens.

I hate to sound homophobic but Rat Daddys bass player and drummer tried to look ROCK but just looked like a right pair of poofs, but Johnny and Sam were Rock n Roll monsters and fucken ROCKED.

Highlight of the evening,mr potato head giving Rat Daddy his autograph instead of an e mail address,ha ha ha.

Radio Lucifer: Better than I expected (not that I expected you to be bad by any means, just I was pleasantly suprised) and the a-string snappage wasn't that big a deal really. I'd pay to see them again because they were entertaining.

Rat Daddy: Played some kind of never-ending Bizarro set that never ended. I actully liked the flock of seagulls cover, because I'm probably a gay. Anyway, technically very good but kind of dull in the end. It could be a Fox documentary: "When good bands blow" because there is a good band in there but they were buried under a sea of "watch-looking" and "stop please".

King Liar: The girl who claims to have met the Wood Wasp is clearly a liar or deluded, because if she HAD seen it she would be dead and if wood wasp had seen HER she'd be dead. I can only conclude she may have seen wood wasp through some kind of camera arrangement or mistook a normal wasp for wood wasp. Anyway, yeah fun was had by all as usual and my love for Super Transformation Valkyrie no.1 grows.

Guest scott cs.

i would have liked to have been in attendance, but als i was sucking on the corporate breast that is Spar.

when is the next Radio Lucifer show?

also when will King Liar and his Brutish posse be entertaining our ears next?

Guest tv tanned

I enjoyed it.

It was fun.

I think myself and my merry band of friends were the only people in the venue who didn't 'get' KLATB. Not that they will give a shite.

Rat Daddy were amazing, I wave my hand dismissively in the direction of detractors.