aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Fast Caz

Laundrettes

Rightio chaps the washing machine is buggered and I'm not sure when it will get fixed.

So as a temporary solution it would work easier to take my clothes to a walk laundrette as opposed to hauling my kecks out to portlethen to use mothers washing machine.

I'm looking for a basic walk in,take your own powders, insert coins, bugger off for a while and come back kind of place.

I saw there is A1 Laundrette just on George St but there was next to no information on google.

Any help would be grand.

You can also use mine too, but you'll have to paint my fence.

Can I choose what to paint it with?

Cheers to those who have posted useful replies.

Don't get me wrong I think his MSpaint skills are great but I'd rather the fence remained White. Just like my unwashed kecks. :D

Don't use the student ones at Hillhead because the place is teeming with dirty fuckers eager to touch your clean underwear... then run off when you shout at them for it.

There is one on Northfield Place just off of Esslemont Avenue :)

Nice one dude! Yeah Fliss just pointed me in that direction. 5 minutes away from me and who knows maybe we can wash our filthy knickers together haha.

Cheers Hayley! I was under the impression that the majority clatty students had their mothers do it or just pestered the rents to buy them new clothes.

I shall check out the one at Northfeild place tomorrow. Damn it's a sad state of affairs when I look forword to getting all my washing done. Ummm clean crisp socks ..... Simple thongs in life ..... Hooo hooo insert shitty " I see what you do there " jpeg.