aberdeen-music

Head shops and such like

noble_squire

one at the arches also

bottom of south college street, turn left at traffic lights then left along the street about 2 mins

Which is called "Abergreen", There is also Gav up beside Poundland in Woodside, beside the Haddows etc at the Fountain (It's called the founain but there isn't a fountain to be seen!), Great Northern Road. Gav being the cheaper and most knowledgable patron i've dealt with.

Rollies - Aberdeen Market

Rosco's - Great Northern Road

One-up - Belmont Street

stay away from legal high stuff, In my opinion you'd be better smoking parsley

what I don't understand is why you are posting on a website "wheres a head shop?", unless your new to smoking and think you require special papers or something

I've always managed to find something to use before having to resort to posting on a website asking where i can buy a bong :p

what I don't understand is why you are posting on a website "wheres a head shop?", unless your new to smoking and think you require special papers or something

I've always managed to find something to use before having to resort to posting on a website asking where i can buy a bong :p

Maybe he required one of the many other things you tend to get in those kind of places, like a large poster of a mystical dragon, a fridge magnet of a 'Rasta Alien' smoking a joint or the sudden realisation that spending a weekend at Glastonbury would be the worst thing in the fucking world.

• Upvote 3

Maybe he required one of the many other things you tend to get in those kind of places, like a large poster of a mystical dragon, a fridge magnet of a 'Rasta Alien' smoking a joint or the sudden realisation that spending a weekend at Glastonbury would be the worst thing in the fucking world.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swingin' Ryan again.