aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
noble_squire

Head shops and such like

Is that the place called Abergreen? Went there earlier today but seems like a gardeners centre more than anything.

Also went to place called Gavgrows where gentleman in rasta hat works... seemed like the kind of place I was looking for but he didn't have what I was looking for.

one at the arches also

bottom of south college street, turn left at traffic lights then left along the street about 2 mins

Which is called "Abergreen", There is also Gav up beside Poundland in Woodside, beside the Haddows etc at the Fountain (It's called the founain but there isn't a fountain to be seen!), Great Northern Road. Gav being the cheaper and most knowledgable patron i've dealt with.

I think he's on more of a paraphenalia (sic?) tip, than phenotype search. Visit Glasgow for the day and get a Volcano.

Aye that's true, does Shaggy's in the Inshops do those legal highs n stuff? I've never been tempted myself but know folks who love smoking pot-puri! hahaha

A friend of a friend was once " holding " a certain type of legal high and tried by accident. Said he didn't move much and enjoyed looking at the inside of his eyelids.

Rollies - Aberdeen Market

Rosco's - Great Northern Road

One-up - Belmont Street

stay away from legal high stuff, In my opinion you'd be better smoking parsley

what I don't understand is why you are posting on a website "wheres a head shop?", unless your new to smoking and think you require special papers or something

I've always managed to find something to use before having to resort to posting on a website asking where i can buy a bong :p

what I don't understand is why you are posting on a website "wheres a head shop?", unless your new to smoking and think you require special papers or something

I've always managed to find something to use before having to resort to posting on a website asking where i can buy a bong :p

Maybe he required one of the many other things you tend to get in those kind of places, like a large poster of a mystical dragon, a fridge magnet of a 'Rasta Alien' smoking a joint or the sudden realisation that spending a weekend at Glastonbury would be the worst thing in the fucking world.

• Upvote 3

Maybe he required one of the many other things you tend to get in those kind of places, like a large poster of a mystical dragon, a fridge magnet of a 'Rasta Alien' smoking a joint or the sudden realisation that spending a weekend at Glastonbury would be the worst thing in the fucking world.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swingin' Ryan again.

stay away from legal high stuff, In my opinion you'd be better smoking parsley

I know a bloke in Dublin who's made an absolute fortune from pretending to be into 'legal highs' and selling absolute rubbish to people.

I know a bloke in Dublin who's made an absolute fortune from pretending to be into 'legal highs' and selling absolute rubbish to people.

trapattoni.jpg