aberdeen-music

werewolf corps

steve corps

most of you know my general dislike for these forums but i've bitten the bullet and registered again so be gentle with me.

started something new, first release finished.its kinda like power electronics scraping against power violence.its not intended to have any sheen or decent production values, its harsh noise.interested to see what you good people think.if you dig the mp3s pm me and i can sort out a complete cdr for you.

steve

werewolf corps

Guest Stripey
most of you know my general dislike for these forums but i've bitten the bullet and registered again so be gentle with me.

started something new' date=' first release finished.its kinda like power electronics scraping against power violence.its not intended to have any sheen or decent production values, its harsh noise.interested to see what you good people think.if you dig the mp3s pm me and i can sort out a complete cdr for you.

steve

werewolf corps

I got the two tracks off your site, it's interesting stuff, reminds me of venetian snares. Nice to hear something a bit different for once :up:

yeah' date=' i've liked all the snares stuff i've heard, my mate donny plays then semi regularly.making orange things is very cool.main reference points right now are sutcliffe jugend, JTCH and wolf eyes, wolf eyes being a new and very inspirational discovery.[/quote']

Wolf Eyes are excellent.

There's some MP3s here of them - http://www.bulbrecords.com/MP3.html

holy crap! it sounded like a war in my speakers! that was cool. only listened to ''total lycanthropic nihilism (a curse on you)" so far, but very impressed. listening to werewolf corpse now, reminds me of a spectrum loading for some bits. it's fucking horrible, unsettling noise. i like it.

total lycanthropic nihilism (a curse on you)...

that's what I had a listen to... terror.... much terror. Nice snare. It's like war and death in my living room....

eeek... :guns: