aberdeen-music

Sandi's got "da blues".

Bigsby

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

My mum went to school with a guy called Sandy Thom. Many years later, he was my weird teacher. True story.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

My mum went to school with a guy called Sandy Thom. Many years later, he was my weird teacher. True story.

I bet you got an A+ at Peculiar Studies fnar fnar

Guest Gladstone

I got an A+ at everything. All I had to do was give him head. Fucking brilliant if you ask me.

Funny that. I used to live next door to a Sandy Thom. Now, many years later, she's writing pish songs and articles in the local shitrag.