aberdeen-music

Deportees @ Fat Hippy Night (Fri 18/12)

Christy

Hi guise,

My new band are playing our first show at the Fat Hippy night this coming Friday (18th). The band includes myself (Edgar Prais), Adam (Edgar Prais/Eddison), Ricky (Eddison), Adam Mo (10Easy Wishes/ The Welles) and Diarmaid (HalfJack). We are called Deportees and are a little rock, a little folk, a little country and a little pop. Onstage at 8.30pm.

For the life of me I can't find confirmation of who else is playing, but I know that it includes Captain Face.

Hope to see some of you there.

Guest Gladstone

I'm really hoping to go to this, but it depends on quite a few things.

According to this: Fat Hippy Records on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Line up is:

Indiekoda

Soothsayer

Captain Face

The Deportees

Don't really know the first two, and I'm not really a fan of Captain Face, but loving Eddison and Edgar Prais as I do, I'm hoping Deportees will be magical. :)

Sounds really nice. Any means of listening to songs on the ol' computer box?

I'm afraid not, unless I know you. Do I know you? I've got some live recordings on my ipod, but they're rough and not fit to enter the public domain. I mean the recordings are rough. The songs are fucking ace.

If I know you, swing me a texty and I'll let you hear em.

Cannae wait! My first gig in a year.

I'm really hoping to go to this, but it depends on quite a few things.

According to this: Fat Hippy Records on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Line up is:

Indiekoda

Soothsayer

Captain Face

The Deportees

Don't really know the first two, and I'm not really a fan of Captain Face, but loving Eddison and Edgar Prais as I do, I'm hoping Deportees will be magical. :)

You'll be there, as well you know. It's the only gig we've got booked, so you might not get the opportunity to see us again anytime soon....especially now that Ricky is a dad and is a super busy Boris.

Come along, muthafuckas. You won't be disappointed. And if you are disappointed, you can fuck my boots.

Guest Gladstone
I'm afraid not, unless I know you. Do I know you? I've got some live recordings on my ipod, but they're rough and not fit to enter the public domain. I mean the recordings are rough. The songs are fucking ace.

If I know you, swing me a texty and I'll let you hear em.

Cannae wait! My first gig in a year.

Does this rule apply to me too?

Guest Gladstone

Untrue to his word, I texted Christy about getting a listen to these tracks, but he never replied...

Despite this utter disregard for his fans, I will be in attendance tomorrow night. Really looking forward to it!

Guest Gladstone
Sorry dear boy, I must have a different number from last time we spoke.

I'll PM it to you.

Indeed - I suspected as much.

I retract my earlier statement about Christy having a disregard for his fans. :up:

Does anyone know anything about the other bands on this line up?

I'm not much of a Captain Face fan, but know nothing of the other 2 bands?