aberdeen-music

Xmas social?

RossP

That being so, I'd like to know how long it takes to get from Auschwitz to Birkenau on a horse.

You failed to specify precisely how many legs the horse has. But I think I can ascertain your intended meaning and will therefore proceed to patronise you never the less. Notwithstanding that you may choose to edit the glaring schoolboy omission out of your original question posted above. Ergo my expert status on this forum is further enhanced.

Can you express the answer via the fundaments of string theory?

Are we talking 10 or 11 dimensional space here? I need to know to handle the p-brane computations:

String theories include objects more general than strings, called branes. The word brane, derived from "membrane", refers to a variety of interrelated objects, such as D-branes, black p-branes and Neveu-Schwarz 5-branes. These are extended objects that are charged sources for differential form generalizations of the vector potential electromagnetic field. These objects are related to one-another by a variety of dualities. Black hole-like black p-branes are identified with D-branes, which are endpoints for strings, and this identification is called Gauge-gravity duality. Research on this equivalence has led to new insights on quantum chromodynamics, the fundamental theory of the strong nuclear force.

Now I hope I made that explanation simple enough that you can fathom it.

• Upvote 1