aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stripey

sans-guitar

Guest Stripey

Which are some bands from Aberdeen which don't use guitars (electric or acoustic)?

website links plz.

i dont use guitars on my own recordings but i guess i dont count!

apart from data thieves, cant think of anyone else!

I think this exactly the kind of thing Stripey WANTS to hear about, as opposed to the rockist types who play live a lot. I was enjoying your Helium Legg CDs this afternoon, as it happens. I love the monotone delivery on them, and the humour in the lyrics.

Kitchen Cynics.............................................occasionally plinking & plonking........

cool! i only usually listen to that stuff when drunk. only the privilaged few get to hear those recordings.....

funnily enough i was listening to 'woodworm' this afternoon (what an ace album title wish i'd have thought of that), a work of intense beauty

Guest Stripey
cool! i only usually listen to that stuff when drunk. only the privilaged few get to hear those recordings.....

funnily enough i was listening to 'woodworm' this afternoon (what an ace album title wish i'd have thought of that)' date=' a work of intense beauty[/quote']

I would like to hear your stuff del, sounds interesting.

Guest Stripey
my band sometimes dont bother with guitar for example dont steal my buns

but we are shite.........fluffy and the rainbow bunnys

Yeah I have heard some of your tunes before, they are fun :) What was the url for your sideproject?

Guest Stripey
I think this exactly the kind of thing Stripey WANTS to hear about' date=' as opposed to the rockist types who play live a lot. [/quote']

precisely!

Yeah I have heard some of your tunes before' date=' they are fun :) What was the url for your sideproject?[/quote']

heh glad you like

negashinjinitziunegashinjinitziu

thats the link to my solo adventure with fruity loops, i just uploaded 3 songs that i have been to lazy to put up

67 are one but i've no idea of a weblink i'm afraid.

He uses an electric and an acoustic Del.

To be fair they're not shoved in your face (not when I mix them anyway) but they're still there.