aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stripey

sans-guitar

Which are some bands from Aberdeen which don't use guitars (electric or acoustic)?

website links plz.

i dont use guitars on my own recordings but i guess i dont count!

apart from data thieves, cant think of anyone else!

I think this exactly the kind of thing Stripey WANTS to hear about, as opposed to the rockist types who play live a lot. I was enjoying your Helium Legg CDs this afternoon, as it happens. I love the monotone delivery on them, and the humour in the lyrics.

Kitchen Cynics.............................................occasionally plinking & plonking........

cool! i only usually listen to that stuff when drunk. only the privilaged few get to hear those recordings.....

funnily enough i was listening to 'woodworm' this afternoon (what an ace album title wish i'd have thought of that), a work of intense beauty

cool! i only usually listen to that stuff when drunk. only the privilaged few get to hear those recordings.....

funnily enough i was listening to 'woodworm' this afternoon (what an ace album title wish i'd have thought of that)' date=' a work of intense beauty[/quote']

I would like to hear your stuff del, sounds interesting.

I think this exactly the kind of thing Stripey WANTS to hear about' date=' as opposed to the rockist types who play live a lot. [/quote']

precisely!

Yeah I have heard some of your tunes before' date=' they are fun :) What was the url for your sideproject?[/quote']

heh glad you like

negashinjinitziunegashinjinitziu

thats the link to my solo adventure with fruity loops, i just uploaded 3 songs that i have been to lazy to put up

67 are one but i've no idea of a weblink i'm afraid.

He uses an electric and an acoustic Del.

To be fair they're not shoved in your face (not when I mix them anyway) but they're still there.