aberdeen-music

Multitude of items...

HateEvent

Line 6 Pod XT - Couple of scuffs on it from being moved around the place. Full working order. I'm sure I still have the manual, box etc. 150 ono

Hughes & Kettner Warp Factor Distortion Pedal - Good condition. Full working order. 50 ono

Orange PPC112 1x12 cabinet - Need to check the condition but it should be pretty good as it hasn't been thrown around or anything. 16ohm. 125 ono

Bare Knuckle Warpig - Standard spec. Alnico magnet. Non-trem spaced. "Distressed camo" finish. Was in my Dean USA DFH for about 1 year or so? Never used it in anything else before or since. Just the pickup and wiring from it, no pots. 100 ono

Line 6 Echo Park Tonecore Pedal - I haven't used this in an extremely long time and again, like the Orange 1x12, will need to check the condition of it. Eats batteries like crazy and doesn't work (without intense hum) with regular 9V multi adaptors. Runs at 9.6V with Line 6 adaptor (which I'll sell with it). 80 ono

Furman PQ-4 Parametric EQ - Rackmount parametric EQ unit as used by Dimebag Darrell on numerous Pantera albums. American unit so requires step down transformer. Reasonably hard to get ahold of. Reasonable condition. 250 ono

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jackson Kevin Bond Rhoads V - Green bevel version of the Japanese made Randy Rhoads shaped signature model of Kevin Bond from Superjoint Ritual. Originally had a Seymour Duncan Iommi at the bridge which has been replaced with an EMG 85.

Slight buckle rash on the back but otherwise in good condition.

7330_504155200173_339200132_119978_7984962_n.jpg

500ono

Morley Mark Tremonti Power Wah - Optical (switchless) Wah pedal. Scuffed on the chassis but in perfect working condition. ]100ono

Jackson Kevin Bond Rhoads V - Green bevel version of the Japanese made Randy Rhoads shaped signature model of Kevin Bond from Superjoint Ritual. Originally had a Seymour Duncan Iommi at the bridge which has been replaced with an EMG 85.

Slight buckle rash on the back but otherwise in good condition.

7330_504155200173_339200132_119978_7984962_n.jpg

500ono

Why did the Jackson have to become available when I am skint :-(

• 1 month later...