aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost Of Fudge

the new frontage / windows / etc

The whole frontage is being replaced. The job is only about 1/4 way through. Plus of the new windows is no to the correct spec (the frames don't align and is going to be replaced).

Ultimately there will be two toughened glass windows each with smoked top and bottom section with a clear centre section sporting the pirate logo. Behind these will be sound proofed steel roller shutters. Behind those will be secondary glazing for sound proofing. The external bars will be removed.

The front door is also being replaced and the windows above the door will be smoked glass, aside from the the new door will be a similar hardwood double door design.

All the woodwork will be painted in gloss black.

The broken hanging sign at the side will be replaced with an illuminated Budvar one.

Four A2 size poster holders will adorn the walls outside in place of the rotten chalkboards.

The plastic 'pirate panels' on the inner doors will also be done over.

That's most of it.

As in the mermaid one? If so, Ebay that bad boy ;)

If i'm not allowed to use your phrases, then you definitely nicked that one from me;)

If i'm not allowed to use your phrases, then you definitely nicked that one from me;)

Saywhit?!?! Don't recall ever having heard you say that in my life...

Saywhit?!?! Don't recall ever having heard you say that in my life...

If there is anything that is my phrase (i will openly admit it's overuse and gayness) it is the phrase Bad boy(s) applied to everything.

by the way, when did i get a trophy again and what for?

UPDATE:

Bars removed from the front windows. Most of the bench seating now covered. Aircon active sometime next week. Still waiting on new glass to go in the doors. Still waiting for replacement barstool tops to ship.

The taps were working fine last time I was in. They could do with getting shot of those awful blue lights in there though, and installing a toilet seat. You ever tried taking a shit in there, when there's no toilet seat and everything is blue? Not pleasant!