aberdeen-music

31st July at Kef!

J

i would say they sound like pop punk rock I wouldnt say alternative at all because getting into the weird bands.

Camie thats you opinion. I would've said Emo punk due to the lyricks but im not really sure, but if anyone goes that is on here tell us what you think we are.

I wouldn't say "emo" lyrics judging by teenage days and that other song. To be fair emo lyrics are much more thought out and poetic in my opinion. The lyrics for your songs arent.

i would have to disagree : lyrics such as "i dont care about that, just wanna see you naked" obviously show the sensitive side to the band.

i would have to disagree : lyrics such as "i dont care about that' date=' just wanna see you naked" obviously show the sensitive side to the band.[/quote']

Mathew im sorry to inform you but that songs been scrapped due to influences and the direction of the band.

Porter, glad to here we are on the same list as you guys and you come also get tickets from us (PM me) ill be glad to help you :dunce:

Awh totally man!! Should be a fun gig! Loads of old and new (ish) fetish stuff for everyone plus we're bringing the parents *rock*!! So... yeah! Not long now!! The only thing is that we havent played as a full band for a month.... hee hee!

Cant wait to hear (Un)broken Silence! so...yeah! Everyone should join the fun!

xxx

Awh totally man!! Should be a fun gig! Loads of old and new (ish) fetish stuff for everyone plus we're bringing the parents *rock*!! So... yeah! Not long now!! The only thing is that we havent played as a full band for a month.... hee hee!

Cant wait to hear (Un)broken Silence! so...yeah! Everyone should join the fun!

xxx

lol thanks man but honestly i deserve to be shot and so do the band. jkn :up:

Whats with the whole parent wanna go see there kids band thing my parents are being a pain in the ass about going, maybe i should silence them :swearing::rolleyes:

lol thanks man but honestly i deserve to be shot and so do the band. jkn :up:

Whats with the whole parent wanna go see there kids band thing my parents are being a pain in the ass about going' date=' maybe i should silence them :swearing::rolleyes:[/quote']

Hey, my mum's coming down to the Moorings to see Paul play! :up: