aberdeen-music

31st July at Kef!

J

or you could go to the Nomad A|M records night at the lemon tree... where you'll find politik, nick from hookers green, masumine (ok im rubbish at spelling, just fuck off.ok.) dedalus who are amazing. the gloria flaw who are also really damn good. all of those acts above are really worth seeing. good quality bands. the word local doesnt do these bands justice..

or you could go to the Nomad A|M records night at the lemon tree... where you'll find politik' date=' nick from hookers green, masumine (ok im rubbish at spelling, just fuck off.ok.) dedalus who are amazing. the gloria flaw who are also really damn good. all of those acts above are really worth seeing. good quality bands. the word local doesnt do these bands justice..[/quote']

Ok that is a very intresting event i had no idea about i shall be down to check it out. :p

Ok that is a very intresting event i had no idea about i shall be down to check it out. :p

hey you should come down after your gig, kef will be finished by 10.30 but the lemon tree nomad night will be running till about 2. with the last band going on after 12 that means everyone who goes to kef can come along to the lemon tree as well if they so wish!

everyones a winner!

though obviously i'd recommend you come along early to catch the unmissable early bands but i'm sure everyone knew that anyway :p

I'm loathe to say it, but you could almost describe them as pop-punk, but interesting, aggressive pop-punk. They came onto a stage that had hangman's nooses dangling from the lighting rig, all wearing mexican bandito-style masks over their mouths and matching black shirts. They put the nooses round their necks, held their guitars over their heads feedbacking for a few seconds before ripping into the first song. It was one of the greatest openings to a show I've seen. They wore the nooses and masks for almost their entire show too.

There's probably MP3s floating around internet-land, I've onle got an EP from that gig, but it's brilliant.

hey you should come down after your gig' date=' kef will be finished by 10.30 but the lemon tree nomad night will be running till about 2. with the last band going on after 12 that means everyone who goes to kef can come along to the lemon tree as well if they so wish!

everyones a winner!

though obviously i'd recommend you come along early to catch the unmissable early bands but i'm sure everyone knew that anyway :p[/quote']

what a great idea, why not do both come see us (and the rest) i think we'd be on relativly early so come check us out :)