aberdeen-music

Why can't they leave it alone

MattJimF

I despair at the world sometimes - poverty and global warming continue to be a problem, the recession shows little sign of recovering, troops are getting killed in afghanisthan in a war no-one can really explain, susan boyle is selling records and ant n dec continue to get work... there's plenty going on in the real world...

yet 8 dont get out enough twats see fit to complain to the advertising authority about an marks and sparks ad.... tossers.

even more astonishing is the attack on thomas the tank engine, what in gods name is going on here? and by a fucking canadian acedemic... what the fuck has canada ever done for us? oh yes inflicted over 20 years of misery courtesy of bryan fucking adams. thanks canada get your own pissing house in order before stupidly attacking thomas the tank engine. i bet this academic is paid ridiculous amounts of canadian dollars to come up with these ideals.

what next? sooty and sweep will be banned for one being mute and one not being able to talk properly. it would probably be offensive to disabled people.

• Upvote 1

"Political Correctness Gone Mad" - The distress call of the frustrated bigot.

Personally I find it to be the most over used term at the moment.

CAN'T EVEN BEAT BLACK PEOPLE WITH STICKS ANY MORE!!!! MINCE PIES ARE BANNED FOR BEING OFFENSIVE!!!! JEREMY CLARKSON RULES!!!!

I despair at the world sometimes - poverty and global warming continue to be a problem, the recession shows little sign of recovering, troops are getting killed in afghanisthan in a war no-one can really explain, susan boyle is selling records and ant n dec continue to get work... there's plenty going on in the real world...

Exactly... I agree, which is why I despair when 'political correctness gone mad' is commonly named as one of the greatest concerns of the day.

There is a simple sollution to this.... Don't read the Daily Mail or The Sun. It's where 'Political Correctness Gone Mad' exists on a huge scale. In the real world, it's a small marginal thing.

"Political Correctness Gone Mad" - The distress call of the frustrated bigot.

Personally I find it to be the most over used term at the moment.

CAN'T EVEN BEAT BLACK PEOPLE WITH STICKS ANY MORE!!!! MINCE PIES ARE BANNED FOR BEING OFFENSIVE!!!! JEREMY CLARKSON RULES!!!!

Exactly... I agree, which is why I despair when 'political correctness gone mad' is commonly named as one of the greatest concerns of the day.

There is a simple sollution to this.... Don't read the Daily Mail or The Sun. It's where 'Political Correctness Gone Mad' exists on a huge scale. In the real world, it's a small marginal thing.

Chouette histoire frere.

You can't even use racially offensive terms any more, like, it's illegal or offensive or something? It's ridiculous. Instead of "go home", you have to say: "return to a residence with which you have family links, or failing that, somewhere that feels familiar and homely". It's ridiculous.

The Viz's 'political correctness gone mad' letters make me glad that political correctness has gone mad :D

yes! :up:

here's a few...

I was shocked to hear Home Secretary say that Britain's prison population has been ballooning for the past ten years. My God, has the world gone mad? Those people are there to be punished, not to be given 'thrill of a lifetime' experiences that most law abiding citizens can only dream of.

How come rap artist Dr. Dre can use the 'N' word on his multi-million selling albums and win a MOBO award, yet when I used it at my son's football match I was asked to leave the park? Once again, it's one law for the rich and another for the poor.

I'm sick of all these bogus asylum seekers flooding into the country. When are we going to get some "gnarly", "rad" or "righteous" asylum seekers?

I was shocked to hear Home Secretary say that Britain's prison population has been ballooning for the past ten years. My God, has the world gone mad? Those people are there to be punished, not to be given 'thrill of a lifetime' experiences that most law abiding citizens can only dream of.

That's actually hilarious.