aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Bigsby

Bare Faced Cheek

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Surely they could have shoehorned the word HORROR into that headline at some point?

PS. naked + adult + children = PAEDOPHILE STORY...yet no mention of the p-word. Was there a guest editor on this day or something?

Guest Gladstone

If this was a man, he'd be locked up, dick lopped off, key thrown away.

But because it's a woman she'll get a fine (at worst) and everyone thinks it's kind of funny (even the grandmother of one of the terrified children).

Bigsby, did you read this, then go straight to Facebook and search the name?

Don't be so ridiculous.

Just Google, it will pick up Bebo as well.

nah, i work for one co-op, she's my boss there and our area boss moved her to work there for the last month due to a lack of staff there!

also, somebody once came into my shop, aged about 50ish or so, wearing nothing but a dressing gown and slippers, bought fags and then flashed me and the other girl on the tills. that scarred me fo' life. she then fell over, lost her slipper and stumbled out showing her bits for all to see. lovely.

Surely they could have shoehorned the word HORROR into that headline at some point?

PS. naked + adult + children = PAEDOPHILE STORY...yet no mention of the p-word. Was there a guest editor on this day or something?

Or of course the obligatory "N/E Woman".