aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost Of Fudge

MOST METAL OF METAL - The Fudge Awards 2010

The Fudge Awards are an annual celebration of the bestest of the bestest of the bestest local bands that Aberdeen has to offer. We'll be dishing out our high-quality prizes during the awards ceremony, and even inviting the winning acts to come up onstage and make speeches. It all happens at The Moorings Bar on Saturday 6th February. As well as the actual awards ceremony, we'll have three bands playing too. Nice.

We'll be donating all money raised on the door to our charity attempt to drive a shitty little car to Ulaanbataar in the Mongol Rally 2010 (http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/fudgenet/58268-mongol-rally-2010-teamfudge.html). Entry is likely to be a fiver.

Right: let's get down to business...

THE FUDGE AWARDS - MOST METAL OF METAL 2010

As well as this online poll, you can also vote in person at the Moorings on Saturday nights up until the awards: you'll get a paper voting slip as you come in the door. All of these votes will be totalled to arrive at our worthy champions.

The Nominees:

ASCENSION

Ascension on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

BLOODNUT

BloodNut on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

DOWNFALL

Downfall on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

ELEMENT 106

Element 106 on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

THRASHIST REGIME

Thrashist Regime on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

SAMURAI FURY

Samurai Fury (recording album) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

I have the 2007 (?) MMOM gnome in my room as it seems it was passed to Element that year.

We're sounding adequate now. Vote for us or I'll be more metal than all of the above bands and burn your church down. :D

Where are Bonesaw ? I'd say we have been bringing the flailing puke encrusted steel better than any of the other bands haha.

Right!!! Who put the benzedrine in my cup of ovaltine?

Clouts!!!

it should be Bonesaw really. Sawtopsy is a fucking stellar album, and way over the ehads of any other metal band in Aberdeen.

Apart from Element:up:

it should be Bonesaw really. Sawtopsy is a fucking stellar album, and way over the ehads of any other metal band in Aberdeen.

That typo sounds like an Iphone app for terrorists. :up:

• Upvote 2

Why arent bonesaw on here? Considering certain bands do like one show every 6 months and havent just released an amazing album...

bonesaw *cough* once again *cough* for the hard of hearing *cough* have been nominated for best extreme act *cough*

:up:

bonesaw *cough* once again *cough* for the hard of hearing *cough* have been nominated for best extreme act *cough*

:up:

Anymore thread-skimmers and you'll be needing these:

strepsils_eucaly_and_menthol.jpg

Went for E106 (all out) by default because I haven't seen Thrashist yet, wouldn't go out of my way to see Bloodnut, and would ideally not see the other three ever again. And the protest vote is for losers, ken.