aberdeen-music

A sad day: AMPEG SVT Classic 810 Bass Cab for Sale

stuartmaxwell

My pride and joy of 3 years is going on the market for sale as I no longer have much use for it. Most of you will know that this is a top of the range bass cab for those who will not accept 2nd best.

SVT-810E.jpg

Why does nearly every pro player use this cab?

- they can handle pretty much everything, whether you use it for a stage monitor or use it as the main bass output, it doesnt matter. you will always hear yourself

- fantastic distribution of sound whether it be in small/medium sized rooms or larger venues

- fantastic low end but totally controlled and lots of definition in your sound.

- compliments pretty much every amplifier. Makes a HUGE difference to your sound, even if you are using a dirt cheap/poor quality head

- these things are built like a tank, built to last

- I have used this cab for various types of music / sounds and it always delivers, whether I want a punchy high/low gain sound or a crushing low.

Why am I getting rid of the thing?

- I don't have anywhere to store it anymore

- I'm nae likely to doing much gigging in future and it seems a waste

A sad sad day indeed. Obviously my cab has some torn tolex covering and the like that has no issue with the sound of the thing. I'll get pics up soon.

Looking for 600 ono for this bad boy.

xxx

Hi Stuart, I am a friend of Graeme Cattanach in Aberdeen and would be very interested in your cab. I could give it a very good home if we were able to agree a deal. Could you call me on my mobile 07970 463 426 or home 01224 740459. Cheers Graeme Murray

Sell it to him asap so I can stop trying to think of things to sell in order to afford this. Thanks.

Hi Stuart, I am a friend of Graeme Cattanach in Aberdeen and would be very interested in your cab. I could give it a very good home if we were able to agree a deal. Could you call me on my mobile 07970 463 426 or home 01224 740459. Cheers Graeme Murray

Dont sell him it whatever you do.... he'll only play bloody prog through it and I'll have to shift the feckin thing about....o_O