aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
fatboy

Bonesaw, Emeritus, Death Watch, Eternal Idol, Cerebral Inferno: 20th Cafe Drummonds

Finishing work at 7 so all is good.

Haven't seen any of the bands we are playing with so I'm quite intruiged. Maybe that's because of the intruiginaul I just took.

can't wait for this, it's cerebrals first gig. fucking 5years in the making

doesn't mean we're gunna be amazing or anything, we will deffo put on a show

sorry to dissapoint but we won't be doing our infamous cover of 'killing in the name of'

sorry to dissapoint but we won't be doing our infamous cover of 'killing in the name of'

I am fucking gutted, I was looking forward to that!!

It is also Eternal Idols first gig, should be good fun!

:up:

I would like to request Bonesaw to be second last if that's possible.

We will have most of the Elgin guys coming down and what not so be good to have them stick around to see the other bands and all that. I'm unaware if any one in the other bands suffers from the last bus disease either so that will affect lineup aswell.

Bonesaw are all local toonsers like. Ha!

this fucking sucks and i'm total bummed out over it but Emeritus have regrettably had to pull out due to complications, however i'll be attending and theres talks of me joining our brothers Death Watch for a song!

see all you guys there.

Sweet!

Who is actually putting on this gig? Haha

Toasty, make sure there's a copy of the split 10" and a copy of the new album for me there on Sunday. I'll take along that Godstomper sev for ya. There's a good lad...

Toasty, make sure there's a copy of the split 10" and a copy of the new album for me there on Sunday. I'll take along that Godstomper sev for ya. There's a good lad...

Bloody good show chap!

I'll make sure we bring some of the merch to punt off. Niiice whaaan! Find anymore free noise ? Haha

Would have fancied this but an old school pubcrawl in Teuchterville is going to rule me out.

Any chance of the Bonesaw album going into One Up at some point? Very keen to hear it....