aberdeen-music

Musicians wanted for instrumental/ambient/shoegaze type of thing

TR!ΔNGL€ T€€TH

Hey all,

I am hopefully going to have time in the new year to get Seas, Starry off the ground and do some live performances.

Seas, Starry on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

The sound that I'd be looking for isn't exactly like what you hear on the myspace songs. I'd like to flesh out the songs, almost have the songs online as a rough outline to how each song is meant to go... It will go from very quiet to very loud!

Due to commitments in other bands, this wont be my top priority, but I'd like to rehearse 1-2 times a fortnight.

I am looking for 2 other guitarists, preferably with some similar effects to ones that I use (phaser/flanger, delay, fuzz, an EBow would be a must). In my perfect world, I'd prefer single coil Fender style instruments to be played, but that isn't a major concern to me.

I'd also require a drummer and a bass player.

Influences include:

Sonic Youth

Yo La Tengo

My Bloody Valentine

Sigur Ros

Television

Godspeed You! Black Emperor

The Twilight Sad

Velvet Underground

Olivia Tremor Control

Jesus and Mary Chain

Lou Reed

Stars of the Lid

Bon Iver

John Cale

Mazzy Star

Get in touch if yr interested. :)

too bad I can't hear your music...

yeh it's a shame I can't hear what your music is all about, as I think I'm going to be free as of tonight. Your mysace is just showing that the songs are not available, going by some of your influences, I'm sure I could add some worthwhile drums and percution, ideas...

if your interested send me a personal message, and I'll give you my email address to which you could send me some of your MP'3 files. I'll try the myspace again later, or you could try a Bebo site to give you some idea of my playing, these are all just from rehearsals, but they may be of some use to you, it's bebo.com - Profile from Circle of Ash <circleofash>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey all,

I am hopefully going to have time in the new year to get Seas, Starry off the ground and do some live performances.

Seas, Starry on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

The sound that I'd be looking for isn't exactly like what you hear on the myspace songs. I'd like to flesh out the songs, almost have the songs online as a rough outline to how each song is meant to go... It will go from very quiet to very loud!

Due to commitments in other bands, this wont be my top priority, but I'd like to rehearse 1-2 times a fortnight.

I am looking for 2 other guitarists, preferably with some similar effects to ones that I use (phaser/flanger, delay, fuzz, an EBow would be a must). In my perfect world, I'd prefer single coil Fender style instruments to be played, but that isn't a major concern to me.

I'd also require a drummer and a bass player.

Influences include:

Sonic Youth

Yo La Tengo

My Bloody Valentine

Sigur Ros

Television

Godspeed You! Black Emperor

The Twilight Sad

Velvet Underground

Olivia Tremor Control

Jesus and Mary Chain

Lou Reed

Stars of the Lid

Bon Iver

John Cale

Mazzy Star

Get in touch if yr interested. :)

Wow!!! Amazin musical taste, i too am commited to a solo thing but with Television, Velvet Underground, Lou Reed, Jesus Mary Chain, Sonic Youth and shoegaze mentioned its imperitive that i get in touch!!! I would happily join this as a guitarist (i play other instruments so lemme know). Jamming twice a fortnight is also a good limit as other stuff will likely come up. So yeah, Well up for!!!